My Noah - Warning: 13.4 weeks old - pics that some people might not like

I'm so sorry for your loss. He's beautifull. You should never worry about posting your pics here. xx :hugs:

Here is some more pictures of me and Noah - excuse the mess of my face lol

Attachments

• 162.jpg
    162.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 22
Aww beautiful pics hun, so sorry they weren't 'happy' ones though :hugs:

Your darling Noah was a beautiful baby. May he forever be playing happily with God's Angels. My deepest sympathy for you Xxx

he's georgous hunny! dont u ever be a shamed to show him off! the only ppl who would get offended r narrow minded ones! thursday i had been a proud mother who thought she was carrying my final and presious child by 4am i was bleeding by 3pm yesterday afternoon i was told my baby who should have been 10 weeks had died 3 weeks before i have to have d & c if they let u have it in uk i would find out the sex name it and burie it too! but partner doesnt want to! :cry:

I can't believe how Tiny he is! He is just so perfect! I'm so happy you shared the pictures with us! I also love that you're smiling in those last few! That just warms my heart! It looks like it was a beautiful service!

I was so happy to meet him and glad that I had the opportunity too - even if the circumstances were not the desired ones!

What a gorgeous little angel, and such tiny beautiful hands! RIP little one, watch over your strong Mummy and Daddy xx

I was so happy to meet him and glad that I had the opportunity too - even if the circumstances were not the desired ones!

That is so great! You are such a unique woman! I'm so proud of you!

My sister lost hers at growth of 17 weeks.

People told us that her son was ugly but I just said that he was the most beautiful child that I had ever had the joy of seeing (Mine was just clots when I saw her. :< )

Your son is beautiful and if anyone says different then they are simply wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->