My OH is at it again!!

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
Im sorry this isnt pregnancy related, its a rant about my OH as he is at it again, arranging to meet up with different women behind my back!! It was only a few weeks ago he had left his facebook account logged on and I fell in with the messages between him and some woman arranging to meet for sex and he didnt turn up until hours later. As cross as I was we decided to chat about it and he agreed that he was being stupid and we sorted it out. THEN this morning I see that he had left his facebook logged on and I was just being nosy AND see that he has arranged to meet with two other women!! He had arranged for me to be away on Saturday with my DD to spend the day shopping on him and an evening with the girls while he arranged my mum to baby sit! NOW I know why!! Im sitting here raging, I cant trust this man!! I feel so sick to the stomach!! I think I should just finish the relationship, I cant be dealing with this as well as nearly at the end of my pregnancy!! I knew he was acting slimey and should have caught on before finding some messages!! ACTUALLY I should have left him when he decided to cheat 4 weeks into the relationship about 3 years ago!! Im so sorry for off loading my problems but I am going to hit the roof, I can actually feel steam coming out my ears!! I just feel like crying or being sick!! WHY would he do this to me especially when Im pregnant? I cant keep doing this with him, Im so over it!! I think I will ring him and tell him not to come home anymore that it is finished!! What a loser!! :cry:

I am so sorry hun. I can only imagine how you are feeling, i've been there :( Its also never black and white. I get that. Relationships can be worked on, its possible, but I think its long past it in your case :(

The deal breaker for me would be the fact that he has gone so far out his way to get you and DD out the picture so he can get his way :nope: For me thats just unacceptable and not worth working on. No doubt he's "proud father" to the outside eyes but in fact he's wrecking his family.

I am so, so sorry you are dealing with this. Do you have support like friends, family?

Oh my god this is awful!!! I haven't got any advice but I'm sorry your havin to go through this at what should be most special time of your lives :( xx

Oh my god I am so sorry :( what a horrible man. I think you should tell him not to come home, how can you trust him after this? He's obviously very untrustworthy :(.

I can't believe he would do this to you when you're pregnant, he obviously has no morals. I hope you can come up with a solution. At least you have your two children xx

MASSIVE HUGS to you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

What an a**hole.

I can't imagine how he could let you down like this. I hate the way it all sounds so pre-meditated too. Like arranging for you and DD to be away, planning things with these women on FB in advance etc. It's not like he got a bit drunk and made a mistake - he is FULLY aware of his actions and probably feels quite proud of his ability to keep hold of you AND have his way with these other girls.

It sounds like you have already given him several opportunities to change and have been forgiving when he was done this in the past, but to me this would be the end of the road for him.

Leave a bag with his clothes outside the front door and get the locks changed.

Yep he defininately needs the shove. What an A***hole!! U dont need that stuff in your life at any point let alone when your expecting a baby. Id have his stuff packed for him when he gets home. He is a 100% grade A IDIOT!!
It will be hard at first but with support from friends and family you will be better off without all that hurt and drama.
I would like to say i hope you can sort things out but i really dont think he is worth it, although im just an outsider looking in and have nothing invested into the relationship, its easy for me to say get rid of him but i really do think its the best decision you will make. Take care of you and your baby first out of anyone.

Omg I am so sorry... Big hugs... I'm like hugging my phone right now coz I so just wanna give u a hug...

Like other posters have said...
The fact he has gone so out his way to make things happen would be a massive deal breaker for me... If he was out at a pub and something accidentally happened that's one thing... But to organised this now three times... NO MR!!!

Sweety your obviously way too good for him and its his loss!!!! You should not have to be treated like that!!!!

And just a side note... What a moron for twice leaving his comp there for u to see... He's obviously either dumb or reli doesn't care about how u feel and hurting u!

I'd be dropping him faster then you can say "wanker"

So sorry your going through this ... It's just not fair and my thoughts are with u xx

Omg I am so sorry... Big hugs... I'm like hugging my phone right now coz I so just wanna give u a hug...

Like other posters have said...
The fact he has gone so out his way to make things happen would be a massive deal breaker for me... If he was out at a pub and something accidentally happened that's one thing... But to organised this now three times... NO MR!!!

Sweety your obviously way too good for him and its his loss!!!! You should not have to be treated like that!!!!

And just a side note... What a moron for twice leaving his comp there for u to see... He's obviously either dumb or reli doesn't care about how u feel and hurting u!

I'd be dropping him faster then you can say "wanker"

So sorry your going through this ... It's just not fair and my thoughts are with u xx

I agree its really weird that he left it logged in for you to see its almost like he wants to get caught either becoz he knows he will get away with it all the time or he really wants to hurt you. Either way = massive knobhead

I just sent him a long message and told him not to come home, that I am sick of it and I am finished with him! I couldnt even bring myself to talk to him because I think I would have been sick! I just feel so raw! I thought we had sorted it out and moved on! This just cannot happen to me right now! Is it any wonder my blood pressure shoots through the roof?! He obviously doesnt want me and I know it shouldnt matter but the women he is into are skinny brunettes and Im sat here all puffy and like a f**kin whale!! I have no real friends or family near me, just me and my DD, he makes me so sick and angry! He can have whoever he wants now, Im just saddened that my DD and new baby wont be growing up with their mum and dad together, and as angry as I am I would never stop him seeing the children as it wouldnt be fair on them but I dont know how I am going to be near him to exchange the responsibility! I just want to hunt him down right now!

Message the other women.... let them know you're pregnant. They may not know, then they'll see what an utter douche he is. If they did know!

... well. Then that's just sad.

I hope you'll find the strength to do what you have to.

Big thanks to you ladies for being here and helping advise me, it really helps to know you are there :hugs:

I just sent him a long message and told him not to come home, that I am sick of it and I am finished with him! I couldnt even bring myself to talk to him because I think I would have been sick! I just feel so raw! I thought we had sorted it out and moved on! This just cannot happen to me right now! Is it any wonder my blood pressure shoots through the roof?! He obviously doesnt want me and I know it shouldnt matter but the women he is into are skinny brunettes and Im sat here all puffy and like a f**kin whale!! I have no real friends or family near me, just me and my DD, he makes me so sick and angry! He can have whoever he wants now, Im just saddened that my DD and new baby wont be growing up with their mum and dad together, and as angry as I am I would never stop him seeing the children as it wouldnt be fair on them but I dont know how I am going to be near him to exchange the responsibility! I just want to hunt him down right now!

I dont blame you id have no problem with turning up at his work and announcing it to the entire work force what a dick he is. I hunt him down and cut his little weiner off!

Re previous posters comment it doesnt matter if this other woman knows your pregnant thats bloody irrelivent surely! She shouldnt be arranging to shag a married man!!! Has she no morals??

Edit to just say doh you didnt say you're married but hell shes stil la whorebag! lol

You poor poor thing, what a complete and utter a******.

I really think you've done the right thing. I believe in second chances but I don't believe in third, fourth, God knows how many chances. I'm assuming he is fully aware of how much it hurt you last time when he did this kind of crap? And to do it now when you're heavily pregnant and to get you and DD out of the house so he can do it is sick :nope:

No your kids won't have their mum and dad together. But what they will have is a happy, secure, confident mum. And that means so much more than an unhappy mum. Plus they will grow up knowing it is NOT acceptable to treat women like that.

Where do you live? Is there no-one around you at all who can support you and help out?

So I got a reply, my ex OH says he was searching for his mate!! WTH?! if he is caught why not just admit to it! He says I shouldnt be searching through his stuff any way and that IT IS MY HORMONES!! grr this is making my blood boil!! I think I am so through with this dick!!

Him - Absolute prick who would have already had his balls cut off if he were my husband.

Dirty skanks he has slept with - Well, they are dirty skanks, who arranges to meet up with ppl for sex on fb :p Does he even know who these women are, gross.

Don't even pack his belongings up, throw it all outside so he can pick through what remains at the end of the day. He doesn't deserve your time, I agree with the others, this is all pre-organised, so he can't even blame anything or anyone else, what a disgusting excuse for a man. You & your 2 babies are better off without him, god knows what else he has done that you don't know about.

Please try not to stress too much, it is not worth risking the health of your baby, we are all here for you!

x:hugs:

This is what you should do. Pack his belongings, leave it all on the front door step with a note that says,

"You are no longer welcomed here. I am above you. Here are your things.You can pick up the rest on a later date. PS: FUCK YOU. :)"

That makes me soooooo angry when they blame it on hormones. Total cop out answer.
Searching for his mate???? for sex???/ yeah sure

So I got a reply, my ex OH says he was searching for his mate!! WTH?! if he is caught why not just admit to it! He says I shouldnt be searching through his stuff any way and that IT IS MY HORMONES!! grr this is making my blood boil!! I think I am so through with this dick!!

Surely him arranging to have sex with women is in black and white and how can that even be confused with searching for his mate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->