My OH is at it again!!

Dont you dare pack him a bag!! Hes getting you to wait on him after what he's done!!! Make him come and face the music and pack the F***ing thing himself. Or if you really dont want to see him and i wouldnt blame you one bit then just leave his clothes etc in a pile outside the door. Why get it all packed for him so he can collect his stuff and skulk off.
I wonder where he wll get a place to stay when he has to admit he's a dirty wanker and what he has been doing to u. Not that i expect him to admit that. God im even angry for you right now. Keep hold of the anger and dont let him weasel his way back in. That is it matey! No more shit!

Awesome, kick him out AND how great he doesn't want to see his children. Tell him you'll find a real man who will raise his children and not cheat. A-hole.

What a complete loser. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I second what the other ladies have said, definitely don't pack him a bag, dump his clothes outside the front door in a pile - preferably with a few handfuls of mud in them!

Stay strong, you'll get through this xx

:hugs::hugs: aw Hun I'm so sorry your going through this especially at the end of your pregnancy when you need support the most.
I just wanted to say you will get through this and you will be a stronger person afterwards !! Woman are amazing at coping with sh*t like this. Try and surround yourself with people that love you at the moment. Thinking of you xxx

I'm so sorry you're going through this! He will definitely get his karma, what goes around comes around!!

If I were you I would NOT pack him a bag and change the locks. I'd also go onto his FB and post something like "I am a pathetic lowlife who cheats on his pregnant gf" and change his password so he can't get on and change his status right away!

He doesn't deserve to have you and the kids in his life IMHO.

I'm so sorry. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry you have to go through this but u and it kids r better off without him

:hugs:

Urgh, feel proud of yourself for kicking him out. I feel so bad for you being so near to giving birth. What a twat!!
I'm glad you printed the evidence, everytime he tries to worm his way back in your life or says your 'hormonal and paranoid' just read that!
We're here for you!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

How are you doing sweetheart? I hope you're as okay as you can be xx

I agree with your decision.. definitely leave this slime-ball. He's a worthless piece of crap.

Hi hun. Been thinking about you all day. Has he come home from work yet? Hope your ok and whatever you decide we will be here for you. xxx

Really hope you're ok, been thinking of you :hugs:

you need out of this relationship hun, he's never been any good for you!!!!!!!!

remember the issues you had at this stage of pregnancy last time???

please please please please ditch the tosser

ive only read the first page of this thread so far and ive seen that you already text him..
when I saw this thread I told OH about it and his response was..
'tell her go along with it, go out Saturday, and turn up home early!'
I wonder what exactly he would say then!!!!!
im not sure what I would do, it may involve a murder and a heavy prison sentence though...
so sorry you are going through this xx

omg now I have finished reading the other pages... I am disgusted in what he has said to you :( what a horrible worthless idiot!!!!!!!

ive only read the first page of this thread so far and ive seen that you already text him..
im not sure what I would do, it may involve a murder and a heavy prison sentence though...

I was just telling my DH and he said the exact same thing :thumbup:

Stay strong and know your doing the right thing for you and your babies :hugs: such an awful thing to be dealing with so close to having a baby I feel so bad for you

He has already came home, collected his stuff and left, he didnt even look at me or talk to me or even try to apologise! He didnt even look at DD and she was just standing there at the bottom of the stairs with her little arms reaching out to him, I just cried so hard after he left the house! I am feeling really low and right now I am at my mums house, she says I deserve better and things will get better really soon and that she is here for me! I was told that I was starting early labour a few days ago and tonight Im feeling some real bad cramps and my mum claims that the stress could put me in full labour, at which Im petrified as I would have to give birth alone as my mum is minding my LO! WHY did he have to do this and ruin our family? I just dont understand WHY them cheap ladies are more important to him than me and the children! WHY would he just treat me so badly! If I wasnt pregnant I know I would be heavily intoxicated tonight!

Thank you soo much for being here for me and supporting me through this horrible time, I really appreciate it more than words could ever say x

He has already came home, collected his stuff and left, he didnt even look at me or talk to me or even try to apologise! He didnt even look at DD and she was just standing there at the bottom of the stairs with her little arms reaching out to him, I just cried so hard after he left the house! I am feeling really low and right now I am at my mums house, she says I deserve better and things will get better really soon and that she is here for me! I was told that I was starting early labour a few days ago and tonight Im feeling some real bad cramps and my mum claims that the stress could put me in full labour, at which Im petrified as I would have to give birth alone as my mum is minding my LO! WHY did he have to do this and ruin our family? I just dont understand WHY them cheap ladies are more important to him than me and the children! WHY would he just treat me so badly! If I wasnt pregnant I know I would be heavily intoxicated tonight!

Thank you soo much for being here for me and supporting me through this horrible time, I really appreciate it more than words could ever say x

OH hun so sorry :hugs:

Oh sweets I'm so sorry! Its one thing to hurt you (don't take that the wrong way) but to hurt your daughter like that! The poor baby she didn't do anything :( if we were closer id come hug you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->