My OH is at it again!!

My heart breaks for you. What a horrible, nasty boy.

The father of my baby left me of the morning I found out I was pregnant. He texted me just after he left the house and said "sorry sue, I can't do this, I am married with other children. I don't want this"

I was like WHAT! We'd be dating/living together for 4 years and I had no idea. Turns out they were 'seperated' on and off for all the time we were together and he just used me for somewhere to stay basically when she'd had enough again.

I hate what he did to me......but I am having a baby girl and she is my world.

Yes it will SUCK so bad that she doesn't and won't know her father but I would rather that than her ever be subjected to the hurt and lies I know he is capable of.

All these months later and I am very much over him, my girl is my girl and I can't wait for her to be all mine & treasure all those memories, your new baby is all yours. No sharing, no joint decisions, she's your pride and joy with a brilliant big sister.

You'll get there and be in a place where you're happy & that'll be a fabulous place, then that Knight in Shining armour will come along and show you just how well a woman should be treated and that your babies are also little miracles to be loved and spoiled.

:flower:

First things first, go to the doctors and get yourself tested. I wouldn't trust him at all after all this. Second of all, him telling you that you shouldn't be going through his stuff and that it's your hormones is showing you a complete lack of respect. He's basically telling you he didn't think you'd even look. And third, I know you say he's a good dad but what good dad sends his wife and daughter out just so he can make plans to meet up with other women? If he was thinking of his daughter, he wouldn't have been able to go through with it. Lastly, it doesn't seem like he takes it seriously, or thinks he's wrong in the first place. It definitely is all pre-meditated. I would've left him the first time happened. You simply can't stay with a man like this and expect it to just stop. Don't think for a split second in time you'll move past it because you won't. You may have kids together but you're not married and now's the time to get out before it's too late and you do marry him. You seem forgiving, but you're forgiving someone who hurts you and lies to you repeatedly.

I think you'll be okay if you keep to your word and leave him for good.

Im sorry ur going thru this hun,,,,, i would kick him in the balls for you if I could :( hope you get thru this ok xx

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this right in the last stages of your prenancy too! He's a complete arseholes wanker ******* blehhh I don't even have words for him! Oh yes I do actually! He a c**t and very much deserves that title! I know it hurts right now but you should be pleased he's gone, sounds like he's been taking you for a mug. I would also change his facebook status!! And to not even acknowledge your daughter! He makes me effin sick! I'm so angry for you hun. Keep your chin up xxx

I just want to wrap you up in a duvet, make you feel warm, safe and take you away from all the hurt. I didn't think I was going to be able to be more appaulled by his behaviour but the way he behaved towards your daughter just makes him a less being than an under rock dwelling lifeform, in fact I feel bad for said lifeforms for having to compare the two of them! I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this. It probably feels like the worst thing ever right now but I promise you that it will get better, your mum sounds awesome and you WILL find someone who is deserving of your love.
Thinking of you xxxxx

last night was so hard not having him home, but its the first night over and i am still coping without him so i know im going to be alright, i can move on, i am strong.

to make everything so much worse my landlord has went to the solicitor to evict me in 14 days!! my due date!! SO i have to move house by myself, heavily pregnant with a one year old!! my oh left knowing this was upon us, im just so stressed out.

i think i deserve a little holiday, just me and the kids in the summer.

On what grounds is he evicting you within 14 days? Under most tenancy agreements a landlord has to give you two months notice to end the contract! Try getting in touch with citizens advice, they're really good with housing problems xx

he/she cant evict in 14 days they have to give you at least a month.
I really cant believe what a bleeping bleep bleep bleep he is to do that to do and leave his little girl with her arms outstrectched to him. He clearly doesnt have a heart at all. I hope he gets his punishment and rabid dogs feast on his danglers.

The landlord cannot evict you with 14 days notice. He has to apply to the courts see https://www.gov.uk/private-renting-evictions/rules-your-landlord-must-follow for advice also contact shelter ASAP.

Do you work? If you need advice re;
: benefits etc get in touch. I am a housing benefit and council tax reduction assessor with 14 years experience. I will help where I can :)

Hope you are keeping strong, easier said than done :)

Latest update, he says to pack him a bag and leave it in the garage for when he gets home and he isnt interested in fighting for the relationship and doesnt want to be involved in the childrens lives as they ''are not his anyway!!'' Im so hurt right now and just want to curl into a ball, okay he doesnt want me but what has HIS children done on him?! I dont know how Im going to get over this w**ker!!

I'm reading this entire thread with my jaw almost on the ground. What an asshole!!!

One thing I do want to say about you just posted, HE IS TRYING TO MANIPULATE YOU AND GET THE UPPER HAND by saying he is ditching the relationship & saying he has no interest in the children who aren't his (deflecting). Please don't be fooled by this tactic, and be a good example to your children by being the woman that has enough self esteem to walk away from someone who does not respect her.

Which country are you in? Most of us girls would only be too willing to help you arrange counselling & government assistance if necessary. You aren't alone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->