My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

TB - my mums live interstate for 10 years now and as DH family is interstate as well i kinda like being alone, so no biggy. We talk usually once a weeek or so. My mum hasn't got skype and i dont see it happening anytime soon.

Cool Megg i should be about 17dpo when i test on Monday (australia time)

Charlie - it deffinatley works for you. i dont get strong lines when i do my OPKs but then i can't not drink for like more that 30 mins other wise i get dehydrated and sick. Congrats on the + OPK now get in that bedroom and get it ON!!!:haha:

BFP :dust: for Monday (Aussie time)! Yay! I get to know what happened Monday when its still Sunday! :D

Totallly off the topic but how do you get one of those RUBY'S ARMY banners. I would like to put one up cause after reading her story i am now onn 5mg of folate and thinks the more people that know the better
:thumbup:

Looking really promising Aussie :thumbup: fx'd for you

Deb-very groovy darker lines on OPK. get dancing sister! :happydance:

congrats on all the BFP's here. WOW! how cool! Really gives me hope.

How you feeling Megg?

xo ladies :flower:

So i'm back to no lines again on my OPKs. I've gone from faint to no lines again. I dont think i'm the right person to do this experiment. So as of tomorrow i'm going to give up on the OPK as far as this experiment goes and contiune only for my own knowledge to see if i can work out if they will give me signs about my cycle. I still have a PMA and beliieve i'm still in with a chance as far as my BFP this month goes. :thumbup:

Aussie - The banner can be found here:

Small: https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4369372939_7fff8b371a_o.jpg

CODE (no *'s): [*img]https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4369372939_7fff8b371a_o.jpg[*/img]

Medium: https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2787/4369372927_30f42333c2_o.jpg

CODE (no *'s): [*img]https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2787/4369372927_30f42333c2_o.jpg[*/img]

Large: https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4370121600_9b9ba7c1c0_o.jpg

CODE (no *'s): [*img]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4370121600_9b9ba7c1c0_o.jpg[*/img]

I'm not super crazy and know that off the top of my head... they just happen to be on my Flickr! LOL

Groovy - Hope you get it this time! :hugs: I'm good, thanks! :)

Thanks for that megg. i have now updated my avatar to sometthing worth while. :happydance::thumbup:

ATM i'm feeling some cramping but not painfull just kinda annoying but they have been happening for a few days now so no biggy. Still no sign of AF and things still looking great. :thumbup: I know that when i get my BFP that i'll have some cramping every few weeks or so cause my last 3 kiddies were delivered by C-section so lots of scar tissuee to stretch.

Silly question can your temp stay high and you still get AF, not that i think she coming just would like to know. :wohoo::loopy:

Thanks for that megg. i have now updated my avatar to sometthing worth while. :happydance::thumbup:

ATM i'm feeling some cramping but not painfull just kinda annoying but they have been happening for a few days now so no biggy. Still no sign of AF and things still looking great. :thumbup: I know that when i get my BFP that i'll have some cramping every few weeks or so cause my last 3 kiddies were delivered by C-section so lots of scar tissuee to stretch.

Silly question can your temp stay high and you still get AF, not that i think she coming just would like to know. :wohoo::loopy:

oh huns im so glad its not just me with the horrible stretching feeling after c-sections. iv had both my kiddies by c-section and when preg it can be quite painful dont u think?
i also get quite painful on my scar when af is here or day b4 she due which dont help with trying work out if got :bfp: or not as it hurts for both :rofl:

also huns about the temp and af thing, my temp sometimes stays up till day after af has shown, its pain as i normally get very excited seeing the high temp to stand up and there she is but guaranteed temp down by cd2 xxxxx

got say wish i knew what actually giving birth feels like, i know what labour is like only to well what with having a 24 hour labour then c-section with son but id love to actually give birth to a child would be amazing, im not to posh to push im just not allowed anymore LOL

Looks good Aussie... and AF can show with a high temp... but i'll usually comes down pretty quickly after she shows. I've seen some go past CD2, but it's always down by the time the bleeding goes.

Charlie- i know pain with or without a BFP is annoying sometime. And the whole labour for hours just to have a c-section again, i gave up after 2 labours of 22 hours and 18 hours and still 2 c-sections:growlmad:, #3 was straight c/s and next one will be to.

So i had a temp drop today but i'm thinking its because i temped at 6am instead of 7 and didn't get that much sleep really. I have been on the go all day sine 6:30 when we were out the door getting last minute things before DS hockey game at 8am which ment we had to be there by 7:30.

DD slept in our bed last night and was kicking and slapping me. just to get some rest i slept across the foot of the bed untill DH kicked me in the head, but i punched him in the lag back so it didn't happen again.

I'm so tired and worn out as i only just got time to rest at 7:30pm:sleep: where are you i need you now!!!!! But must eat dinner firstl. Although DH did say after 3 days of nothing he was gonna jump me whether i was awake or not, don't really care as long as i get some sleep

I'm not sure i'll be testing on monday might try and wait longer just seee how long i can go without testing, cause it wont happen again.

Charlie- i know pain with or without a BFP is annoying sometime. And the whole labour for hours just to have a c-section again, i gave up after 2 labours of 22 hours and 18 hours and still 2 c-sections:growlmad:, #3 was straight c/s and next one will be to.

So i had a temp drop today but i'm thinking its because i temped at 6am instead of 7 and didn't get that much sleep really. I have been on the go all day sine 6:30 when we were out the door getting last minute things before DS hockey game at 8am which ment we had to be there by 7:30.

DD slept in our bed last night and was kicking and slapping me. just to get some rest i slept across the foot of the bed untill DH kicked me in the head, but i punched him in the lag back so it didn't happen again.

I'm so tired and worn out as i only just got time to rest at 7:30pm:sleep: where are you i need you now!!!!! But must eat dinner firstl. Although DH did say after 3 days of nothing he was gonna jump me whether i was awake or not, don't really care as long as i get some sleep

I'm not sure i'll be testing on monday might try and wait longer just seee how long i can go without testing, cause it wont happen again.

hey huns, well after the first c-section and labour i decided i wasnt doing that again, the labour was traumatic and my son was big (8lb 6oz)...i was told due to my size being so small that my actual pelvic hole was not big enough for him to fit through :wacko: (found this out after pushing him for 2 and half hours :hissy:), after the c-section i noticed he had a huge lump on his head, being only 17 i freaked out badly, turns out it was a haematoma (build up of fluid) on his skull where i had been pushing and pushing him for hours and he was hitting his head on my pelvic bone (he was also facing the wrong way) the fluid built up to protect his skull but i was not impressed with how it happened, i told them b4 pushing something isnt right i need help and they said no im fine carry on, it took 8 months for the fluid to totally go away but thankfully no damage to his head thanks to the fluid :thumbup:
so as u can imagine with my daughter i opted for a c-section without labour trial first, i mean what was the point if she was over 8lb same thing would have happened, got say i glad i did opt for section as my belly was alot smaller than with my son and i was thinking about trying to have her naturally, but chickened out,.. luckily i did she was also 8lb 3oz :wacko:
why for such a small person do i have big babies :shrug: LOL

charlie - i know, my ds was 10bl but his head never dropped below my spine during the entire labour. :nope:i dont think i every had a channce of having him naturally. With DD i wanted to try just so i knew i'ld given it a go and could say i tried my best, it was a personal thing for me . Didn't have a chance as she got stuck in my pelvis, she was 8lb 10oz and 2 wweks early by choice, DS2 was staight c/s and waighted 8lb 8oz and 2.5 weeks early, so glad i did straigt c/s with him cause i got spend more time with him afterwards in post op feeding. Such a lovely time.

on a notheer note i'm geting some weird uncomfortable pain down there but inside (sorry TMI) has anyone else had this???:shrug:

charlie - i know, my ds was 10bl but his head never dropped below my spine during the entire labour. :nope:i dont think i every had a channce of having him naturally. With DD i wanted to try just so i knew i'ld given it a go and could say i tried my best, it was a personal thing for me . Didn't have a chance as she got stuck in my pelvis, she was 8lb 10oz and 2 wweks early by choice, DS2 was staight c/s and waighted 8lb 8oz and 2.5 weeks early, so glad i did straigt c/s with him cause i got spend more time with him afterwards in post op feeding. Such a lovely time.

on a notheer note i'm geting some weird uncomfortable pain down there but inside (sorry TMI) has anyone else had this???:shrug:

Not TMI! *nods* Uhm... You'd have to explain it better before I could know if I've ever had it! :hugs: I very well might have! What's it feel like?

Not TMI! *nods* Uhm... You'd have to explain it better before I could know if I've ever had it! :hugs: I very well might have! What's it feel like?

i dont know how to explain it. Maybe like a pressure l;ike someone trying to spread it apart from the inside???? not sure but its stopped so hope that good

By the way Megg when are you going to the Dr's or at least testing again??

ATM i had another rise today, which is great after yesturdays dip from taking my temp an hour early. took my temp at 7 which is my normal time so things are still looking great here. however i think i might hold out a bit longet than monday. we'll have to see how i feel tomorrow. hope everyone is well and doing fine

Ok girls i caved and did a test today using FMU and it was a :bfn:and since i'm 16dpo and still no sign of :af: i think i need some :help

There wasn't even a hint of a line so who knows where i'm at right now:shrug:

But i still have a PMA it might have been a really really late implantation, if not if the witch woulld just come so i can get back to a new cycle again that would be great. If its not this cycle we're gonna try EPO and flaxseed and PRESEED to give us thhe best shot possible.

I think the pain sounded like a good sign. I don't like that your test was BFN though! Try again in 2 days! :)

Uhm... I won't get into the MW until 10 weeks... That's just the way it is. Testing again? I don't know... I like the sound of 7 weeks gone for re-testing! LOL I'm really not too concerned with it at this point. My crappy but definitely there line + lack of AF + things I feel daily = no doubts! LOL

Sorry to say that i think the OPK's as HPT did actually work by not showing up cause the witch got me today. So i can start a new cycle and begin on my happy journey again.:thumbup:

Can I ask a question on here since you all use ov sticks (feel free to tell me to start a new thread).

Do you all get positive ovulation sticks? I have never seen one positive but I know I ovulate every month. I got positive sticks on day 6 of this cycle because I still had hcg in my system from Isabella. Now they show just one line - shouldn't they always have two but just not as dark as each other.

Is it possible to ovulate without ever seeing a positive stick?

sometimes mine aren't totally positive. i usually count the darkest one lol. mine don't always have 2 lines either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->