My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

hey girls sorry havent been on for bit back now :thumbup:
so im 3dpo and bored but yay for CH today and chart looking nice i like it lol

ok i have a question....do ya all want me to try the experiment again from 5dpo? the reason i say 5dpo is bcoz it takes that amount of time for my surge to go bk down so opks are still pretty strong right now at 5dpo they seem to settle so what ya think anyone up for watching the long process again???? :rofl:

yeah i'm always same as you always a line there and positive opks since friday now and no signs of them fading lol, i'm 3dpo now so will do it with ya when my surge settles xxxx

Can I ask a question on here since you all use ov sticks (feel free to tell me to start a new thread).

Do you all get positive ovulation sticks? I have never seen one positive but I know I ovulate every month. I got positive sticks on day 6 of this cycle because I still had hcg in my system from Isabella. Now they show just one line - shouldn't they always have two but just not as dark as each other.

Is it possible to ovulate without ever seeing a positive stick?

I've never seen a positive ovulation test... EVER! This includes when I was testing 2-3 times a day... :wacko:

So given that I have never used them before regularly (have done them now and then and never seen a positive) then I shouldn't put everything into them? If I think I am ov'g then it is possible without them being positive.

So given that I have never used them before regularly (have done them now and then and never seen a positive) then I shouldn't put everything into them? If I think I am ov'g then it is possible without them being positive.

Absolutely, honey! Definitely don't put everything into them. In fact, they can't even confirm that someone is ovulating. They can only show that the LH surge has taken place and ovulation may be soon. A positive doesn't mean that it actually happens.

hey girls sorry havent been on for bit back now :thumbup:
so im 3dpo and bored but yay for CH today and chart looking nice i like it lol

ok i have a question....do ya all want me to try the experiment again from 5dpo? the reason i say 5dpo is bcoz it takes that amount of time for my surge to go bk down so opks are still pretty strong right now at 5dpo they seem to settle so what ya think anyone up for watching the long process again???? :rofl:

i'm up for watching the long ride again. it will keep me occupied untill i O.:happydance: Glad your back too.

ok girls :wohoo: so glad u all up for it, im 4dpo today and im gonna opk later just to see if surge has settled now and if so then proceed to experiment number 2 tomorrow YAY.
i really hope im not tempting fate now for another BFN, oh well who cares COME ON :bfp:
xx

Count me in for the experiment too! 3dpo, still getting light lines. Fx'd for us!

Count me in for the experiment too! 3dpo, still getting light lines. Fx'd for us!

hey debs how u doing u feeling any better today hun?

also yay we are only 1 day apart, i done opk this morning with FMU as thats what i use for preg testing with opks as LH is lowest then (although mines always bloody highish :hissy:) and my surge has defo dropped bk down now so as from tomorrow i be sticking them down and posting daily for u girls. :)

so deb are u going to join me and post opks daily, that would be very good as then we can obsess over each other.

aussie huns- i glad i bk too :winkwink:

megg- yay u still here :kiss:

Absolutely, honey! Definitely don't put everything into them. In fact, they can't even confirm that someone is ovulating. They can only show that the LH surge has taken place and ovulation may be soon. A positive doesn't mean that it actually happens.

Oh cool thanks.

Yeah, i'll post daily from 5DPO .. might do an IC at the same time, just for fun. Not relying on them after all the evaps last cycle. Been and stocked up on Superdrug tests so i'll start on them at the weekend.

Feeling loads better today, thanks. The pain is bearable now. Was in tears everytime i went for a wee yesterday :( Just hope these antibiotics don't spoil things! They're "baby friendly" so fingers crossed.

Feeling loads better today, thanks. The pain is bearable now. Was in tears everytime i went for a wee yesterday :( Just hope these antibiotics don't spoil things! They're "baby friendly" so fingers crossed.

so glad u feeling better huns and i know what ya mean with the bloody IC's they evaped everytime for me dnt use them now LOL.
and if they baby friendly huns there perfectly fine iv had them through my daughters preg just the only thing i found was the THRUSH came whilst on them :hissy: xxx

Boo to thrush - the only time i get it is when i'm pregnant. Ooooh i want thrush!!!

I'm still here! Just waiting to watch the show! *eats popcorn*

So so wrong! Told DH i want thrush - he thinks i've lost the plot - maybe i have???

and Debs- come on thrush COME ON!!!!! :rofl: that sounds wrong dnt it :rofl:

Girls that justs sound so bad......
i cant wait for the show to start. But i'll be traveling interstate so i'm not sure how much i'll get to see. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->