My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

Oh no! Rubbish :bfn:!!! :hugs: Still plenty of time, honey! Plenty!!!

with bfn at 13dpo huns i highly doubt im preg im not going to torture myself by holding loads of hope just gonna wait for her show and if she dont it might be nice surprise, im feeling af cramps and really moody so thinkin she on route very very soon, it ok though megg i be waiting for u to be posting ur opks as hpts into this thread now keep me going through the 2ww to ov :winkwink:

with bfn at 13dpo huns i highly doubt im preg im not going to torture myself by holding loads of hope just gonna wait for her show and if she dont it might be nice surprise, im feeling af cramps and really moody so thinkin she on route very very soon, it ok though megg i be waiting for u to be posting ur opks as hpts into this thread now keep me going through the 2ww to ov :winkwink:

Aww! :hugs: I hope you're wrong... How's that? LOL

I'll start posting mine in about 3 days... Well... sort of! I'm out of town with my family all weekend... So, I might have to wait until Monday. I don't know if I can let them know how weird I am! :rofl:

oh ur not weird huns ur a normal TTC woman :rofl:

to be honest huns iv been preg so many time i just know i would have bfp by now i have 2 kids 1 of them was early bfp other i had 3 periods with a neg HPT and found out at 15 weeks gone (first baby) now since my first iv had 3 early pos tests (b4 12dpo) and last bfp was 15dpo and very very faint so im using that instance as a one off and i usually get earlier bfps, oh i dnt know i just feel like real shit, af cramps in back and in shit mood, come on af show ur shitty face :(

You could stay positive that it could take until 15dpo though! At least keep a shred of hope until she flies in to ruin it all! Look at your avatar! It says "I don't give up"!!!

Okay... I can't really start doing this well until Monday... but I thought I'd do one today, for fun!

It's really negative... but the terribly faint line that did come up started to come up immediately. That's odd for me. I've been having to wait a couple of minutes for ANY LINE to show up at all on this particular brand. So, that's definitely different! I took one of a different brand too... but we won't have anything to compare it to since its the last one I had left! I'll try to get a good pic... but there's no natural light out yet... 5am here... Hopefully I can before I leave though!

yay we have meggs first test :yipee: post wen can huns, af got me last night/this morning GUTTED and yay for the line huns hoping it start of something beany :winkwink:

I saw! Gutted for you! :(

I think the lines being faint at 6dpo is probably a better sign than them being dark at this point! LOL So, FX'd that it gets darker and darker and eventually a BFP!

everything crosses for u huns even legs for now DAMD af :rofl: got feeling it ur month huns and u need be the one who completes this experiment now for us.....no pressure or anything :rofl:

Right! No pressure! :rofl: I do still have a good feeling about this month! That's weird for me! LOL

Damn it woman just pee on a hpt!!! Im sick of this opk game, I want to see the real deal!!!!!:haha: TEST! TEST! TEST! TEST!

charlieso sorry that AF came:hugs::nope:, maybe you could post another pick of all you tests and give a little overview of the results, kinda like a sumation of everything and then well see if they do work or not.

Also cause i have such long cycles i'm going to be continually testing with OPK through out just to double check i get O time right.
i'll keep posting my results to just for something to do:thumbup:

ohnooo! booo af!

i think this was my first and last time doing that experiment,
like you said, it might have been a chemical, but that's something i rather hadn't known

Michelle - NO! :rofl:

TB - Nah... Just tell yourself that its that LH surge that people can get before AF! No reason to torture yourself by believing its anything else! :hugs:

I agree with Megg TB, I get postive ones all the time before af comes so its totally normal and doesnt indicate a chem at all.

PS Megg should test!:rofl:

Michelle - BAD! BAD! *slaps your hand* NO! LOL

:rofl: Wheres the little sulky face emoticon!:haha:

no, but i had a slightly positive hpt that day too, i doubt LH surges do that?

Why do you have to go and be so logical, TB! Let's pretend it was a bum test? :hugs: Positive, happy thoughts! xx

P.S. Pissed that I haven't been able to pee on a single damn OPK since Friday! :(

hehehehe being logical is my second nature lol, i'll try to pretend it was nothing now,
then once i have my baby i will then again aknowledge it

how come you haven't been able to? no opk's in the house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->