My OPK journey

Ah, my dates are still all over the place, I could be as far as 13/14 weeks atm :wacko: I finally have my scan on the 9th November so will get an official DD then!

Hey ladies, just a quick update, cuz im at work and being a week off i ve got lots to catch up on.
We are all moved in, and everything is complete. We love being in our home, and feel great! We love every moment there!

Also, we are stopping this blocker pill in january so end january we will be trying to concieve full blown! and im very excited! :) Yay!

We went to go see a medium, and she was very good!! We were flabergasted to be quite honest! Example, first thing she said was our couple was strong, but we went through something extremely traumatic in may (when i miscarried) and that there was a young angel telling her she thought the name camelia was excellent. I burst out crying right away. We thought of the name camelia for our angel (not sure if i mentioned it here) but it means eternal perfection and we thought it was perfect. although we never concluded with certainty that we would use it for her. No one knew about this. So to hear her say it was beyond shocking and emotional. She said also i d be pregnant in febuary and that i would have zero fertility problems. So im excited to see if that is true. we were with her for 2 hours so there was alot that was said. Things that no one else could possibly know. So she really blew our minds!! :p it was fun and gave us a reknewed sense of optimism and hope. :)

Anyways back to work for me. How is everyone doing??

oh wow! Sometimes all you need is a gentle push in the right direction and someone/something to inspire you like that! I really hope she is right!

oh i forgot to add i tested this morning....but of course as to be expected bfn

Haven't been on in a few weeks. Provera side effects were bad and the Clomid has been even worse. I've been completely bedridden for the past week. Finished Clomid last Monday, but that's honestly when the side effects started getting even worse, not better. Does anyone know how long the side effects can last? Between the flu-like symptoms, massive insomnia, migraines, and hot flashes, I'm a right disgruntled mess.

Sally- Your experience sounds so cool! I will keep my FX'd that she was right! :flow:

Jesss- Happy anniversary! :happydance:

Thanks hun, but im actually not that bummed out. Maybe because it was first cycle? or maybe i was too busy to think of anything too much i dont know..either way im ok. And in a couple of months if the medium is right i ll have my baby that will stick

Today im having serious pregnancy envy. EVeryone is getting pregnant, my edd is in two weeks. At this point, it is hard to accept that i shouldnt only be preg but anticiapting giving birth to my baby. ITs just hard to handle. IM not angry or sad, im just missing it. I miss the anticipation of changing weeks. I miss the name discussion with oh. I miss rubbing my belly and the bond only a preg woman will understand. I miss loving someone in such an unconditional way without knowing or ever seeing them. I miss everyone taking care of me, i miss buying things for the baby. I miss nights spent with oh and a doppler looking for the heartbeat and finally finding it and having the moments looking into eachothers eyes and listening to the little person we created out of love. I miss it. I just miss it all. And i want to be pregnant, not in a couple months from now....but now. today.

:hugs: I know how you feel :hugs:

I'm like that every couple of months, miscarriage really messes you up. Our first would have been due in July.. then our next one would be late August.. then it was Halloween.. and still a few EDD to come.. Even though I was almost out of first trimester on Halloween, I still had my little cry. You'll always remember it. Every year. It'll always be with you, but don't let it upset you. That little angel is gonna watch over you and little one when you're pregnant again. It's hard, but what in life isn't? I think that now you'll just appreciate being pregnant even more than before - I know I do. I feel blessed for even getting to this point after all the miscarriages, I never thought it would happen. I know that you miss it, I know I did, but it will happen again, and everything will go well, you'll have your little munchkin next year, I know it. :hugs:

Thank u darling. Does make me feel better. I was just having one of those blah days.
im now cd 10 and nothing really interesting. Tomorrow will be a nice day at the spa, with an hour massage. :) so its time to relax and have fun with oh ;) hee hee

Yey for spa day! I'd love to have one now! I could really use it :haha:

Have fun with OH ;)

Well i figured i would update here a little as it has been awhile.

I currently am waiting for af to finish. (last month was a flop :() I have now my chart up for those who want to follow. This month tho oh probably wont be around when i o so its probably alraedy a lost cause so im waiting on the following cycle to TTC FULL force. So hoping it works or at least i ll o sooner and oh will be around.. Uhh I hate ttc...and by the way things are going it feels like tis going to be another F** 9 months before another bfp....im a little angry ....but ill feel better probably tomorrow .

Oh hun :hugs: nice to hear from you xxx I hope it doesn't take you another 9months x

Thanks ladies. But i guess im being skeptical. I love this site a lot, but lately its been hard. When i first joined i connected with a few ladies, we went through ttc together and month after month it was great. But id say the majority have their bfp now and a lot are actually giving birth or have given birth. I just feel like i thought that i would be following them in this journey, except i feel left behind and alone. I am happy for everyone im thrilled. But sometimes it makes me feel left out and selfish. :(

In other news tomorrow is one last day of work then i get a few days vacay for the holiadys. Oh starts his new job on monday :) So we do have a lot of other things to look forward to. And relationship wise, i ve never been happier with oh, the butterflies are back the sense of being taken care of is ever so rpesent. :) I love it and am really happy in every aspect of my life (safe the baby of course LOL but thats a given)

How are you ladies spending the holidays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->