• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My OPK journey

Sorry for not replying sooner, the site has been saying its down for me for a whole day!

Here is a picture of my OPKs, today there was only a very faint second line!

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 14
Do you think one of these was a positive as now my lines have gone?

cycle day 11 looks close...it could hvae been a positive...because test lines usually fade after awhile...so now if i look at it and it seems close it is a possibility...but having not sseen it soon after, its really hard to tell...im in kinda the same situation..i realy dont know if my positive was a true positive because i used fmu and apparently you shouldnt...and now if i take it out of ff..my o date chages to cd 19....and i didnt bd anywhere close to that...i just feel so gutted ..like i lost a whole month because i stupidly poas in the am!!

I feel so rubbish about not knowing what is happening too. We have BD a few times around these days so hopefully if that was a positive it was enough to catch it. I haven't noticed a massive change in my CM though. I do now have twinges to my left side but not sure what that means... :shrug:

uhhh i am soo tired of ttc hahaha my mind is really wearing thin!! :p

I really don't know what to think this month, not feeling positive at all!

we are allowed to feel this way sometimes, BUT sooner or later we got to realize this will happen and why not this month!! so we gotta stay positive. :) I may have already asked u..but do you temp?

No I don't temp yet.. May have to try it out soon!

I hope you get your bfp this cycle, and we could be BUMP buddies! Exciting assuming i get mine too lol haha

Ok Ill post now because site seems on and off again. Just to be sure.
Tuesday March 13 2012
6 DPO
Testing day is coming up fast, 2 days. And im getting a little anxious. The closer I get to the testing date, the more i feel my positivity fall apart. Im doubtful and need to struggle to feel positive. Today i was an emotional wreck,finding holes in all my charts and symptoms trying to prove it was another BFN.
Could be a symptom, and could be just the stress taking its toll.
When I woke up this morning, my nose was stuffy. Cleared itself 5 min after standing up.
No bloating today, but did feel naseous for a few hours at a time today.
Cm again is very minimal and im starting to wonder whats going on...I tend to have Lots of cm Always...now its very minimal. Maybe a sign? Either way its not clear but cloudy sticks together a little, but mostly very thin and has trouble sticking together.

And thats all for now.

Hi Midnight! Aww don't get discouraged. You only have 1 week left! Also wanted to tell you, it's not wrong to use FMU for OPK, it doesn't make the test wrong or anything. It just isn't suggested as the best time because the LH surge supposedly happens in the morning so it's not in your urine until later in the day. But, you can totally use it. My instructions actually said to use FMU so I did in February and my OPK's worked. ;)

Thanks hun, just think i got emptional. This ttc business is really hard!! I hate having my hopes crushed so i think a part of me tries to protect myself. Anyways heres to hoping. :)

How are you? Any lovely symptom spotting?

I know, I'm sure it's hard. Sorry you are feeling down. :(

As far as me, no symptoms yet.

Hope you cheer up girly. :)

Thanks hun! Temp is still steady today....if i was preggers...wouldnt it be flying high by now?

Hi there. I have no idea what your temp should do. I tried to read all the info from FF, but I didn't retain it all. I thought it just would stay high and not dip back down. Who knows... As for me...I had spotting last night? It was about 10pm and just one spot of faint pink. I know 4DPO was too early for it to be implantation. Plus, this same thing happened last month at 6DPO & I spotted every day for a week & then AF came full on. So, I am really disappointed about seeing that. GRR!

Oh no, but dont be discouraged 4 dpo isnt necessarily too early for ib!! Could go either way and if its only one spot its a good sign. Chin up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->