My OPK pics

poysenivye

Mommy of 5!
Reaction score
So, I am new to this whole ovulation test game, so I have been thoroughly confused by them because the color never really fills across. So, question is, are these positive?:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 21
Not yet positive and you need to edit your ticker 105 weeks pregnant haha

Well, What about this mornings? :dohh:

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 19
Well, What about this mornings? :dohh:

I would say the one on the bottom is defiantly positive.

I've read that it's not the thickness of the line, if there is a section that is dark or darker than the control to take it as a positive.

That's how I base my OPK's - in fact my positive from last cycle wasn't fully colored and I know I ovulated because I conceived that cycle (lost it though, but still....)

The bottom one looks positive to me but I thought you were supposed to do opk tests in the afternoon as you can get false positives in the morning.

The bottom one looks positive to me but I thought you were supposed to do opk tests in the afternoon as you can get false positives in the morning.

I think there are tests that say to use FMU - but in general, yes...you should be testing with afternoon urine!

The cvs brand says to use FMU. other mornings I had a light line in the test window. My hubby went out of town yesterday for the next three weeks. Hopefully he has long living swimmers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->