My OPK progression! Answer and Dollar Tree

Discussion in 'Ovulation Tests' started by mammag, Jun 4, 2011.

1. mammag

mammag Expecting a Rainbow

This is from last cycle, thought I had already posted em but guess I didn't!:shrug:

Attached Files:

2. mammag

Answer brand has Test line on the left, Dollar store has Test line on the right. Notice the answer brand only gets truly dark on the outside of the line!

3. pambolina21

pambolina21 Well-Known Member

good luck this cycle!!! I sure hope I'm where your at now sooner than later!!!

4. mammag

Oh, that was last cycle! No luck there, just wanted to post my pics for comparisons sake. I'm waiting to ovulate now and who knows when that'll be!

5. LeeC

LeeC Mum to Morgan & 13 angels

Are you doing OPK's again this month? Good luck x

6. mammag

I will be using them, I have to as I ovulate at random times in my cycle, I've O'ed as early as CD11 and as late as CD32. Not sure why my cycle varies so much but I have to take OPK's or I would never know till AFTER I've ovulated due to temping. Also, I always get lots of EWCM and it may dry up and come back or dry up and not come back at all before I O, so I can't really go by that either!

7. Glowbug

Glowbug Well-Known Member

Omg
    So glad you posted these. I wondered why mine surged went light surged went light. Then bam positive ovulating. It made me wonder if that actually meant I was not ovulating thanks for posting
    By the way you are always so sweet and encouraging to all the girls here! 

8. mammag

Aww, thank you, I just try to give as I get, everyone on here is so sweet :)

9. NYcountrygirl

NYcountrygirl Well-Known Member

so awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

10. CJane

CJane Well-Known Member

That is so helpful, thank you. I wondered why mine went dark then light, thought maybe I had missed O, but yours show that it happens and you still O later.

Hoping that I will get nice clear results like that too soon. Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

11. BABTTC123

BABTTC123 Trying to figure out this parenting thing...

Following this :)
    glad to see I wasn't going crazy! This is my first cycle of Clomid and for both temping and charting opk and my temps I can't base crap off of lol my opk was fairly dark when I started (didn't get my tests in time so started a little later in my cycle) but the lines have been lighting up! I am suppose to ovulate by next week, this weekend would be the soonest that I could ovulate though. So seeing that the tests can get lighter right before ovulation is a relief! I was freaking out a bit lol