My OPK Test Gallery

hello_kitty_t

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is my 2nd cycle using OPK. I am sharing my pics as I know it can be hard to interpret these test lines. I am always tempted to call it a positive when it's close. Just gotta be patient. I guess I am lucky mine fade in since it gives me a little extra notice for BD! :thumbup:

So I updated this post with the "final" pics of my OPK's for this cycle. Had a nice fade in to + and I would have kept testing to see if it faded out, but I ran out of tests, lol.

Attachments

• 100_4890.jpg
    100_4890.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_4904.jpg
    100_4904.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_4905.jpg
    100_4905.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 91
Wow, the pic is blurry a bit, but im guess a positive is super close, if thats not one. :) Heres to catching the eggie

Wow, the pic is blurry a bit, but im guess a positive is super close, if thats not one. :) Heres to catching the eggie

LOL, yes it is a bit blurry. I was in a hurry. Had one hour to drive home, let the doggie out, make lunch, eat lunch, POAS, wait for results, tape to the paper, snap a photo, fire up the computer, upload pic to computer, upload pic to the site, let doggie in, get back to work. LMAO Gee I had a very productive lunch break! I'll try to have a better photo for tomorrow's update. :dohh:

Plus I was on the phone with my bestie that entire time! HA!

So excited to see the update. I see some women are poas twice a day..is that what we are supposed to do? Im only poas once a day. :S Plus i dont know when I could otherwise...the only time would be fmu and it says not to use that...:s

You can totally use FMU, it's fine. I did the entire time I tested last month as my instructions said to do that! My tests worked fine. The reason they say not to is because the LH surge supposedly happens in the morning. And, it doesn't make it's way into your urine until later in the day. So, if you test first thing in the morning, and the LH hasn't got to your urine yet, and if you are a person whose surge only remains detectable for less than 24 hours... you could potentially miss getting your + if you don't test again until the next morning and the surge is "gone." So that's the other part about testing twice a day. Apparently some people's surge is only detectable in their urine for about 12 hours and then it's gone. So if these people only test once a day, they could just totally miss the test that would have given them the +.

Last month I didn't know any of this. I tested once a day with FMU as my instructions said. I had 3 or 4 days of + tests. I researched if this was normal and it is. Some people's surge just remains in their urine longer. It can even be related to how much water you drink. Too much can dilute the LH and you won't be able to detect it. Too little and the LH just stays in your urine longer. No actual harm either way, but it can affect the tests. Since I had no problems last month, I am not even worried about when I test this time. I am just doing it on my lunch break cuz it's easiest.

Check out this girl's blog. https://www.peeonastick.com/opkodyssey.html

Great thread. Last one looks really positive, I can see how hard it is to interpret.

Great thread. Last one looks really positive, I can see how hard it is to interpret.

I know, it's so close! But, you can kinda see that the control line on the right is a bit darker than my test line to the left. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll POAS again, Tomorrow, you're only a day awaaaay... LOL!

Should tomorrow be the day then? 3 more days until I can test!

Well they say the best days to BD are the 2 days before your O and the day of. So if I get my +opk tomorrow, that means I should O the next day which would be Thursday. So my best days to BD would be tonight, tomorrow & Thursday. And I am going to use Preseed!! Just excited as this is the most exciting part of the cycle for me. :D

I am excited for you to start testing! Last cycle was my first time and the OPK were fun to use, lol. (Still are) You should post pics, too!

Wooohoo. I d also bd after o just to catch the eggy. If you read the smep its the approach they use. For 8 months i havent and ended in bfn...this month trust me after i get a positive opk OH is going to get his BDing quota for a month!! haha

Also thansk for the tip, i think i ll be testing every morning and at 5. :) BEcause im drinking like 6 glasses of water a day (not counting my grapefruit juice....) so im assuming mine would be diluted. Although i dont drink anything 2 hours before my tests.

Visit my thread often...:)

also...how come my link isnt like yours in my sign...its the actual address... :S

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about when you test and how much you drink unless you are finding you don't get any positives. I am sure some people need to time it correctly, but not everyone.

As for the link.. do this:

I just couldn't put brackets in the example or it made it a clickable link instead of my text, lol.

Are you posting todays test too? lol This cycle I'm obsessed with opk....guess its not all bad. :) Hee hee This is exciting getting a positive opk. Although this isn't even my first time. hahaha. oh well. How are your today, darker or lighter?

Hi gals! I am going to do my OPK test around lunch today (when I am home on break). I will post a pic. I did get to BD last night so I am hopeful that I get my + today!

Hi everyone. This is my 2nd cycle using OPK. I am sharing my pics as I know it can be hard to interpret these test lines. I am always tempted to call it a positive when it's close. Just gotta be patient. I guess I am lucky mine fade in since it gives me a little extra notice for BD! :thumbup:

I'd get :sex: just in case!!! You're lucky you get some sort of a pattern. When I used them I never got a positive OPK (although I guess I maybe ovulated early.. I started mid cycle and I've already got a :bfp: on HPT on CD21)

Congrats on your BFP!!! And trust me, I am BD'ing now, not waiting for the +OPK. LOL I have BD'ed on CD8, 10 & 12. (Today is CD13) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->