My ov test first time doing them

lt89

Reaction score
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=570787&stc=1&d=1361445362

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 14
Ok I first purchased First Response test kits and used them the first time last month and never got a positive result at all... I guess I was going about it all wrong seeing that I tested in the morning which I have read all over now that you should not do that... Plus understanding the test line and what not was terrible. So after better informing myself and reading all the great information on sites like this I have now purchased Clear Blue Easy with the smile face and will be using them this month. So my question is what day of my cycle should I start? I average now about a 34-36 day cycle (working on that) and should I test twice a day since I don't even know if I actually ovulate? Any advice anyone can give would be great!! Thaks!!

Ok I first purchased First Response test kits and used them the first time last month and never got a positive result at all... I guess I was going about it all wrong seeing that I tested in the morning which I have read all over now that you should not do that... Plus understanding the test line and what not was terrible. So after better informing myself and reading all the great information on sites like this I have now purchased Clear Blue Easy with the smile face and will be using them this month. So my question is what day of my cycle should I start? I average now about a 34-36 day cycle (working on that) and should I test twice a day since I don't even know if I actually ovulate? Any advice anyone can give would be great!! Thaks!!

Hey hun, I think the general rule I use is test from cd9 or a couple days earlier , I ovulate at cd10 so a few days earlier than most,
I've read women mostly ovulate late evening, I always test around lunch time if I can and twice a day wen I think it's getting close because the surge can be as short as six hours, with those tests uve bought I think u have to wait for a smiley face for it to be a positive
Hope this helps x

Thank you very much, I will begin testing on my lunch break and hope I havebetter results!! It can be all too much sometimes... I appreciate your response!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->