My parenting journal through life and adoption!

I think it's perfect. I also think you are in no way using Max. He is a part of you and your family and I think the way you included him is totally appropriate.

Thank you guys! :friends:

So in other news...

I use to be skinny. :haha: But with the last year of being pregnant I gained SO MUCH WEIGHT! (like almost 35 pounds- true story!)

So I committed I would take the same amount of time to get healthy again for as long as I was pregnant with Max. That was my commitment to me and him. I thought he would want that for his mama too!

Soooooo....I've been doing that for about a month and I lost 15 pounds!!! :happydance: I have 20+ more pounds to go...but I can't tell you how accomplished that makes me feel. It takes so much for me to even lose a pound and I've eliminated sugar and flour from my diet and walk every day for an hour.

I hope I don't hit a plateau soon. Just had to share because you guys can keep me accountable too.

That's awesome! I joined weight watchers this week because I have . . . Well, more than 35 pounds to lose.

Congrats on the weight loss! That's significant, you're well on your way <3 are you changing your diet as well? Back to intermittent fasting? :haha:

I love the parts you added about Max. It was honest and heartfelt, and I don't think it needed to be more than that. You wrote about your love for your daughters and for Max beautifully. :)

:yipee: for weightloss.. did you take a before/after lic? I like doing that for myself!!

That is fabulous!!! What an awesome job!! I'm sure Max is very proud of his mommy! <3

Congrats on the weight loss! That's significant, you're well on your way <3 are you changing your diet as well? Back to intermittent fasting? :haha:

LOL I am doing intermittent fasting! Shoot, is that showing up in my FB feed? :haha:

But I am also eating clean. I had one cheat day on Lucy's birthday party and I was so scared to weigh in a couple days later but I was still down a pound.

So people don't think I'm super crazy with fasting, you get your calories in but during a small eating window and you should eat healthy.

I am also exercising every day.

I can't wait to see what I'll be in a week! :happydance:

So I didn't take before photos as I have plenty of photos clothes where I think you'll be able to see a difference. I always gain in my face too...and my grandmother noticed last weekend and said she could tell in my face and stomach.

Once I get to my 2015 weight I'll post a before and after. I have been pretty good not getting in front of the camera since last summer. :winkwink:

Good for you for starting a clean eating regime! The Qigong wheel suggests eating breakfast around 7-8, lunch at noon (biggest meal), and light dinner around 6-8

Exercise is a must but sounds like you're on it!

No we talked about it in my journal like a year ago :haha: it really works for me, if I eat early in the day it makes me hungrier and I eat way more. It just works for some people :shrug:

Congrats, girl, that's gotta feel so good! :hugs:

My husband does something like intermittent fasting; he gets all his calories at dinner time. He loves it and feels great, but I miss eating breakfast/lunch with him. :haha: I cant go more than an hour or two without eating without becoming a miserable human being so it's not for me, but I totally see the benefits. :thumbup: :friends:

Lemon and Amy! That's exactly it.

1/2 the worlds population fasts and it's so good for you when done right. A study just cane out that a 3 day fast regenerates your whole immune system and docs are now trying it with cancer patients.

I do feel my best when eating this way!

Wow!!! Congrats on the weight loss--great job!!!

One of my aunts fasts one day a week, and she swears it makes her feel so much better. (She also lost a ton of weight after she started, and looks great!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->