My parenting journal through life and adoption!

Continued prayers that things come together quickly and without issue.

I'm still in shock for you! This is so nuts! Usually you have 9 mos to prepare!! :)
I'm sure you're going to make the perfect little nest for the new addition, though. Have you told the girls?

That is such a sweet gift <3
I'm got everything crossed that baby waits it out at least until everything is approved and signed. <3

I've been silently stalking, but want to pop in. I bet you'll be able to sort it all out! My aunt and uncle adopted their first from Ohio and we are in Massachusetts and they were able to do it! Prayers for you and your family that it all goes smoothly! Baby needs to stay put until it's figured out!

We are pretty devastated. We "weren't moving fast enough" so the attorney that represented her put her in touch with another family.

I just feel like I can't catch a break. It seemed too good to be true and it was. :cry:

I probably should just take a break from this all.

I feel so sick.

Oh no!!! In the end isn't it the mothers choice?! I sure hope so. Everything happens for a reason,so best wishes there is a damn good reason.

I'm so sorry to read this, it breaks my heart (aside from the fact it doesn't make sense)... but I have to believe there is a baby out there waiting for your family <3

:( that's truly awful, they shouldn't be allowed to play with people's emotions like that. I'm so sad for you :hugs:

What?! I wish I could hug you right now. And punch that attorney.

I am so sorry, sad, and sick for you. That is one of the most unfair things I've ever read, and no one deserves that--least of all you. Lots of love and prayers sent your way.

I'm just devastated for you and you family. This is so unfair. I'm thinking of you. A baby is waiting for you. Even if it's not right now. It WILL happen. Love you, Tara.

I'm sorry! I know it hurts but don't give up! There's a baby that needs you.. And when that time comes and you have your next bundle of joy in your arms you'll understand why this happened. That baby will be perfect for your family!

What the hell? You "weren't moving fast enough"? They sprung it on you so suddenly, how much faster could you go? Ack...this breaks my heart. I'm so sorry...but there is a baby for you out there! I know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->