My partner I love you to bits but arghhhh

plastic

Mother of 1 (Expecting)
Reaction score
So partner says I'm going out for a couple of beers this is at 5pm its now 1.17am and I am wide awake because I haven't heard a damn thing from him and I'm expected to drag my arse out of bed in the morning to take our 6 year old to tennis practice!

Needless to say I am a little pissed off and need to vent, thank you for letting me do that wonderful bnb ladies

hi well i dont think its very considerate of him i have to say, a text message to say when he will be home would be good , but also with out adding fuel to the fire , what if you or your child was taken ill, i know the whole world doesnt stop because we are pregnant but i do think a bit more consideration is needed here, you dont want to stop him going out but you need to know you can get hold of him if you need to, its not just about him now.:thumbup:

I would be so pissed off. he would have to grovel for at least a day if that was me! haha x

Keep a record, no seriously! My husband is continuing to drink and I make a note of every bottle on a calendar, so far, I have had two massages (a bottle equals 1 euro...)and a promise that I can have a few friends over when baby is here and I can drink a bit and he will take care of baby!

best wishes

my OH done this a couple of weeks back, his phone was dead...landed home at 5 in the morning and went to get into the bed beside me! huh! i dont think so, to the sofa with you boy! ohh i made him pay the next day, wouldnt even let him take painkillers for his hangover :)

He is paying for it now believe me!

For me more than anything I have been rather irrational during this pregnancy, so when I don't hear from him I think the worst, like he's been in a car crash or is hurt sonwhere and I wouldn't know, I worry!

But he got out of bed this morning and got our daughter up got her breakfast for her, he is trying to make up for it, and I will gladly let him

I don't blame you for being pissed, I would be as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->