My period

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by susan_1981, Sep 30, 2008.

1. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

My period came yesterday. Seems to be pretty normal, not particularly heavy but I just felt my cervix (sorry TMI, especially as it's my time of the month) because I want to know the difference between when you are having your period from when you are not. It's still really high and quite firm. Is this normal? I thought it was supposed to be at it's lowest point when you are on your period.

2. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

hey hun i just got over my af and it was alittle abnormal and i also checked my cp and it was high and kinda firm, i thought it was suppose to be low. I asked this b4 and girls said that it moves all the time...so idk?! But im def not preggo sooo yeah.

Good luck hun for next cycle!!!!!

3. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

I think CP can be a hard sign to chart. Mine seems to always be 'low', so maybe for some people this just isn't a really useful sign? Sorry I can't be more help :)

4. wishingonastar

wishingonastar Well-Known Member

have to agree with sarah, mine doesn't seem to 'obey' the rules or if it does then i clearly don't understand the rules as well as i thought i did! lol!
    apparently you should check it at same time each day to get a true 'reading'! also don't check too often and be gentle incase you cause irritation or introduce infection
    x