My poor babies are sleeping angels

words cannot express how sorry i am for your loss :hugs: you are in my thoughts :cry: xxx

Jo - you've been through so much. You've been in my thoughts all night and I was hoping for a miracle this morning but sadly it's not to be...take time for yourself, grieve, heal and know you did everything you could to keep those little boys safe and sound. You are a mum in a million.

Rest in peace little gypsys.

xx

Im so very sorry, sending hugs to you and floaty kisses to your angels xxx

if you need anything honey, please let me know.

lots of love.

abz xx

so so sorry to hear of your loss hun i was praying they would all be ok, thinking of you r.i.p little angels :hugs: xxxxxxx

Gypsy Punk I am so sorry for your losses hon :hugs: My heart is breaking for you :cry:

Im so saddened to hear your news gypsy_punk :( I've been following your threads and your the first person I thought of this morning, was really hoping for you that your little baby boys would be safe, I will be thinking of you and your family. :hugs:

Sleep tight little boys :(

Oh sweetheart....Im so sorry. I came online as i was going to email and see how you were doing today. Im so sorry you are going through this sweetie. Thinking of you. RIP little angels. Sending you tons of hugs lovely.:hugs::hugs:

PS: You know where i am if you when you feel ready to talk sweetheart. xxx

Oh my goodness, i am so so heartbroken for you sweety, i thought of you as soon as i had woken up this morning, so hoping for some good news for you.

I wanted to say - you did everything absolulty everything that could have for your boys and your courage shoudl be admired.

I am so so sorry for your losses and if there is anything, anything at all ..

sending you all my love

:cry::cry::cry: so so sorry to hear of ur sad news jo rest in peace 3 lil guys xxxxx

Awww Jo :cry: I was so hoping for different news I am devastated for you and cannot believe it. Please stay strong and make sure you are not alone. Life is a ******* and this is so not fair. RIP baby angels this world was too good for you :cry:

I just dont know what to say Jo.
Im so sorry for your loss I truely am x.
RIP little ones x x x

am so very sorry for your loss. lots of hugs Claire and Holly xxxxxxxxx

Awww babe, i followed your update threads but didnt want to post, i am truly so sorry for your losses. My thoughts are with you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->