My poor LO. . WHYYYY

Louise23

Happy mum of 3girls&a boy
Reaction score
As some of you may have readmy lo had chicken pox over new year got over that then started running a temp for a couple weeks doc kept close eye on him and then his temp went down and he had a chest infection he's been well for about a week now and as of yesterday lunch time his temp has gone right back up again.. he was so hot last night he was sick all over! I'm not sure if they get hot this bad when teething as he is teeething but isnt in any pain or if he is he isnt screamin?! i gave him calpol but he cant be bothered with his milk and jst wants to lay on u and rest/sleep even when not sleeping he doesnt really want to play- he gives a lil smile but normally he wud be crazy trying to get down to crawl around and play witht hing on the floor with the others but he isnt he just lays on me?

i'm so fed up of him being sick now he'soy 10months old.. all the doc says is stick with the calpol and ibuprofen and bring him back tomoro ill take his temp again.. its ok she keeps an eye on him but it doesnt explain why he's feeling unwell!!

Sorry for going on and on.. just wondered if anyone could offer any advice?!

no advice hun, i have lots of sympathy for you and hugs :hugs:

i hope he gets better poor little man.

<3

Big hugs. I don't have any advice, but could you see a different dr and get a second opinion or take him to a&e to get him checked over?

poor little man, hope he gets better soon x

He's usually up at 5:30 forhis bottle.. it's now almost 8:30 I think i will wake him and see if he is any better and if not I shall take him to the out of hours!

i know how you feel hun, although mine havent had chicken pox but in theis last month they have been ill like 4 different times!...they wil get better for 2 days then run a real high temp and start to get ill again not eat same as mollie who is 10 months shes just not eating atm and i know thers alot of sore throasts going around as ive got it too! hope yours gets better soon hun xx

i know how you feel hun, although mine havent had chicken pox but in theis last month they have been ill like 4 different times!...they wil get better for 2 days then run a real high temp and start to get ill again not eat same as mollie who is 10 months shes just not eating atm and i know thers alot of sore throasts going around as ive got it too! hope yours gets better soon hun xx

He just seemsto be catching everything going atm.
Thaanks
Hope ur LO better soon too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"