My pregnancies

tl682

Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks pregnant. My nausea seems to have subsided a lot in the last week. With my daughter, it didn't go away until around 20 weeks... Does this mean that I'm probably having a boy this time??

Not sure. Is the opposite for me. I was terribly sick till like 15 weeks with my son and with this pregnancy i had two weeks of light morning sickness but other than that I'm totally fine. Hoping that means I'm having a girl

With my DD I had terrible back ache, acne, nausea and big boobs and craved sweets. Now I had no back pain, no acne, slight nausea and crave sweet and sour foods. I do have larger achey boobs though.

I don't think you can tell over pregnancy symptoms. I am pregnant with my 4th now. With the first three I had horrific morning sickness with two of them----and the third I did not. The two that I was----one was a girl and the other was a boy. The one I didn't have any was also a boy. Every pregnancy is different---although I always enjoy doing the wise tales to see if they end up correct.

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Iv had 3 babies and each one of the, my morning sickness has been different and iv had two boys and 1 girl, i dont think you can really tell from morning sickness hun xx

Have to agree with PP, not from experience myself but I'm 1 of 3 girls and my mum had totally different pregnancies with all of us. But it doesn't mean you aren't having a boy! Just that pregnancies symptoms can differ whatever! I've had bad sickness this time and got not with my DD but I could still have another girl, we will just have to wait and see! :)

With DS I had no morning sickness, this one I had some before my BFP and its a girl. So its a possibility. The two pregnancies have been complete opposites. That being said my mum said that between me and my sister and had morning sickness with her and not me. So its just the luck of the draw.

I had terrible morning sickness with my boys all the way up until around 22 weeks DS2 I was a lot sicker then with DS1 and this time it's even worse then both boys put together. I didn't even think it could get worse lol
My sister was very sick with my nephew and not sick at all with my niece.
So it could mean that you're having a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->