My (Rather small) List for 2016!

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
uVery small this year compared to previous years but they literally don't want/need anything plus we go on holiday next year which i still need to pay off/have spending money/get passports soo ...

Here are the lists. May add more family on eventually but they wont be getting much exciting either as i'm totally skint! Stocking fillers are also lacking inspiration this year so will add those on.
(Red is bought)

To share
Wii U Console £109
Lego Dimensions Starter Pack £28.59
Lego Dimentions Ninjago Pack
Disney Infinity Starter Pack £15
Disney Infinity Figures (bought last year so no price to add as can't remember)
-Wreck It Ralph & Vanelope
-'Cars' Pack
- Mike Wasowksi
- Mater
- Jack Skellington
Animal Crossing Amibo Festival Game Pack £12.25
Lego Marvel Game £15

Wii U Accessories

*My mam is also buying them Mario Kart & Splatoon for the wii*

Morgan (He is 6.5)

Lego City Volcano Helicopter Set £26
Lego City Volcano Set £15
Lego City Volcano Smaller Set £11
Lego City Fire Helicopter Set £15
Lego City Starter Set £3
Lego Superhero Mighty Micros Spiderman v green goblin £2.50
Hot Wheels Track Builder Set £25
Hot Wheels pack of 9 £7.50
Hot Wheels Small Set £6
Captain America Dress Up £6
Bumblebee Dress Up £8
Darth Vador Dress Up £7.50
Guess Who Game £10
Game of Life Junior £10
Dentist Play Doh £11
Star Wars Play Doh £2.50
Spiderman Masher £6.99
Falcon Marvel Figure £6.50
Good Dinosaur Mask £2.99
The Good Dinosaur Craft set £3ish
The Cat In The Hat Book £3.50
Green Eggs And Ham Book £3.50
The Twits Book £3.49
Lego Minifigure Sticker Book £3.99
Lego Ninjago Doodle Book £3.99
Zootropolis DVD £6
Angry Birds DVD £9

Harvey (He is 4)

Wooden Rocket Playset £17
Star Wars Scooter £11
Hot Wheels Nitrobot Attack Set £25
Hot Wheels Pack Of 9 £7.50
Hot Wheels Smaller Set £6
Hot Wheels Monster Truck Set £9.99
Lego Juniors Batman £13.56
Lego Superheros Mighty Micros Captain America v ? £2.50
Half Shell Hero's Donatello Weapons Set £11
Glow up teddy £6.99
Paw Patrol Jigsaw £2.99
Optimus Prime Dress Up £7.50
Kylo Ren Dress up £7.50
Octopus Play Doh Set £9
Fuzzy Felt set £1.50
Mashin Max Board Game £6.99
ELC Around The World Board Game £6
Hulk Masher £6.99
Green Goblin Figure £6.50
Good Dinosaur Mask £2.99
The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet Book£3.00
Room On The Broom Book £3.50
What the ladybird heard next book £2.80
The singing mermaid book £2.10
The Princess and the wizard Book £2.10
Inside Out DVD £6
Finding dory DVD £9.99

Stocking

They both will have:
dvd's (Alvin & the chipmunks the road chip & ice age 4) both free
Bath light up gem £1.99
Marvel cracker £1
Note book £1
Minions glasses 75pish
Crayons 50p
Crayon tablet stylus £1
2 hot wheels £2
Make your own superhero mask craft £1

Craft set
Socks
Toothbrush
Bubble Bath/Bath bomb
Lego figure bling bag
Grossery Gang
Tsum Tsum
Sweets
Facecloth

Morgan:
Juggling balls £1.99
Halo megabloks blind bag £1

Trolls Pens
Umbrella

Harvey:
Paw patrol card game £1
Minions sound phone £1ish
Stickers with his name on £1.50
Star light projector £2.50

Family
Nephew 1: Pjs Sweets
Nephew 2: Pjs Sweets
Neice: Pjs Sweets

Mam: Money, pjs, Yankee candle, alcohol
Sister 1 + bf: pjs,sweets, alcohol, slippers, lynx set
Sister 2: Money & Sweets
Sister 3: Money & Sweets
Nana: ??
Grandad + Wife + Aunty: ??

I'm bursting with ideas this year ... :haha::haha:

I love doing the kids but adult gifts just stump me, most people buy stuff if they want it so makes life difficult.

I love doing the kids but adult gifts just stump me, most people buy stuff if they want it so makes life difficult.

ugh i know and you feel like anything you buy will seem naff! My mam will usually give me an idea of something she wants so thats helpful :haha: then i'll get her a couple of surprise bits but she's so hard! She can't use bath stuff and is on slimming world so don't want to get her chocs. Probably will be a yankee candle and a bottle of something but i feel like it's so samey.

Great lists!

I struggle with adults too.

Fab lists. I too dislike buying for adults as I feel every year is similar!

I would love it if all the adults said let not do presents haha!!

I have 5 brothers.. we decided a few years ago to stop buying presents for each other and only buy for the kids and our parents. It is soooo much nicer not having to worry about all that and makes shopping so much less stressful.

Great lists. Some adults are such pains to buy for.

I only like buying for adults with Amazon Wish Lists, the rest are a nightmare!

:xmas11:

I have the same problem with my oldest, he wants NOTHING this year except a few strange plushies you can only buy from China for £20 a pop and make you panic for weeks in case they don't come, and Steam vouchers! He'd be gutted if he came down on Christmas morning and only had that compared to the eleventy million things his sister wants though!

:dohh:

ids but adult gifts just stump me, most people buy stuff if they want it so makes life difficult.[/QUOTE]

ugh i know and you feel like anything you buy will seem naff! My mam will usually give me an idea of something she wants so thats helpful :haha: then i'll get her a couple of surprise bits but she's so hard! She can't use bath stuff and is on slimming world so don't want to get her chocs. Probably will be a yankee candle and a bottle of something but i feel like it's so samey.[/QUOTE]

Just a thought for your mum, I was on slimming world last year and my mum did me a mini chocolate hamper with fun size chocolate, curly wurlys milk ways etc and put little stickers on each with the syn value on it was such and I loved it. All the syn values can be found on Google, you could also include crisps like quavers and skips and pom bears and cans of diet drinks xxx

Great lists.

I too struggle with adult gifts. mil in particular

where did you get the starwars playdoh?

ids but adult gifts just stump me, most people buy stuff if they want it so makes life difficult.

ugh i know and you feel like anything you buy will seem naff! My mam will usually give me an idea of something she wants so thats helpful :haha: then i'll get her a couple of surprise bits but she's so hard! She can't use bath stuff and is on slimming world so don't want to get her chocs. Probably will be a yankee candle and a bottle of something but i feel like it's so samey.[/QUOTE]

Just a thought for your mum, I was on slimming world last year and my mum did me a mini chocolate hamper with fun size chocolate, curly wurlys milk ways etc and put little stickers on each with the syn value on it was such and I loved it. All the syn values can be found on Google, you could also include crisps like quavers and skips and pom bears and cans of diet drinks xxx[/QUOTE]

Oh thats a good idea thanks! will definately look into the syns!

Great lists.

I think i got it in sainburys but it was a while ago and on sale so i'm not 100%
I think i've saw it in home bargains but amazon have some sets, this is bigger than the set i have ..
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Play-Doh-Millennium-Falcon-Featuring-Can-Heads/dp/B01FXLBZZO
They have other sets too if you search star wars play doh

Try argos too, i tried to check but their site is down atm

ids but adult gifts just stump me, most people buy stuff if they want it so makes life difficult.

ugh i know and you feel like anything you buy will seem naff! My mam will usually give me an idea of something she wants so thats helpful :haha: then i'll get her a couple of surprise bits but she's so hard! She can't use bath stuff and is on slimming world so don't want to get her chocs. Probably will be a yankee candle and a bottle of something but i feel like it's so samey.

Just a thought for your mum, I was on slimming world last year and my mum did me a mini chocolate hamper with fun size chocolate, curly wurlys milk ways etc and put little stickers on each with the syn value on it was such and I loved it. All the syn values can be found on Google, you could also include crisps like quavers and skips and pom bears and cans of diet drinks xxx[/QUOTE]

Oh thats a good idea thanks! will definately look into the syns!

Great lists.

I think i got it in sainburys but it was a while ago and on sale so i'm not 100%
I think i've saw it in home bargains but amazon have some sets, this is bigger than the set i have ..
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Play-Doh-Millennium-Falcon-Featuring-Can-Heads/dp/B01FXLBZZO
They have other sets too if you search star wars play doh

Try argos too, i tried to check but their site is down atm[/QUOTE]

Thank you.
I figured you'd got it on sale as can only find the cheapest at £5ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->