My scan :) :) :)

scrummy mummy

Baby number 3 on board x
Reaction score
So i went for my scan last night and it was AMAZING am soooo happy :cloud9:it was brilliant i opted to have a dvd of the scan instead of still images so i have took a pic off the tv with my phone (thats why its a bit grainy) - it was an external scan and im so pleased how clear it was :happydance::happydance::happydance: the heart beat was fluttering away i was speechless :kiss:

o and i was spot on with my dates :happydance:

my beauty - head is on the left :kiss:

Attachments

• my baby num 2 030.jpg
    my baby num 2 030.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 19
Awwww, lovely! Congratulations- glad all is ticking along nicely for you. xxxx

:happydance:

I am so pleased for you darling, isn't it amazing!!

It has been a good week for us two :kiss:

xxx

ps: have you noticed my siggie :friends:

Congratulations so glad your scan went well and bubs is looking beautiful :)

Awww fantastic hun so glad everything went well xxx

oo oo I see it. Congratulations x

congrats!! lovely pic! I actually f.a.o'd you on here earlier today to see how it had gone as you hadn't posted lol! I get so excited for scans as I know how magical it is! xxxxxxx

congrats!! lovely pic! I actually f.a.o'd you on here earlier today to see how it had gone as you hadn't posted lol! I get so excited for scans as I know how magical it is! xxxxxxx

i went shopping after the scan and didnt get in till about 10.30:blush: i have been trying to sneek on all day at work but everytime i put the address in someone walked through the door :dohh:

i have been looking at the pic on my phone all day as i still dont think its fully sank in :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->