My Sept testing thread - 13dpo - Blue dye +?

sarahbear731

TTC #3!
Reaction score
Happy September!

I am 8dpo today and since I am a POAS addict, I couldn't hold out any longer. So, here we go.

Logically and realistically, today's test is a BFN. But that silly part of my brain that likes to play tricks on my eyes says there's a shadow of a hint of a line.

Feeling good about this cycle, regardless of the outcome. I had a miscarriage at 6weeks in late July/early August and have PCOS, so my hormones are all over the place and my ovaries often refuse to cooperate. This cycle though has been pretty textbook. Not temping because we're technically not trying, but my OPKs showed a rise and spike in LH, I had TONS of ewcm and a bit of right side cramping right along with it. I feel like we timed the baby dancing pretty spot on AND had fun doing it. That's the best part about NTNP, I think... just going with the flow.

Anyway... that's the end of my novel. On to the test!

PicsArt_09-01-04.16.15.jpg

9dpo today
Top test is this morning after about a 3 hr hold
Bottom test is this evening after about 6 hours. I work nights and was asleep all day, so does that make this FMU? ‍♀️

PicsArt_09-02-07.56.47.png

11dpo
Top is this morning (and obviously invalid at this point)
Bottom is just now
I dunno :-k

PicsArt_09-04-10.06.14.jpg

I don't know if I see something faint on the most recent bottom photo

I dont know. My tests today looked stark white. I'm going to try to hold off for a couple days. AF should be due about Sunday.

I've had some cramping, but more like I have tumny troubles. My boobs hurt like they're full from breastfeeding (haven't BFd in nearly 6 years) and I am peeing like crazy. I cannot go longer than 2hrs between. Could be why my 2 tests were pretty much blank.

And still, we wait...

I sent my sister to pick up "the one in the pink box" and she brought me back Target brand, which are blue dye :roll:

Got this line straight away. I can see it in person, but had to up the contrast to see it on my phone. Don't trust it, though, since its blue dye.

13dpo
Top is unaltered
Bottom is tweaked

PicsArt_09-06-03.57.10.jpg PicsArt_09-06-03.57.51.jpg

I see something but I'm not sure if that's always there when held up to the light?
Hope you can get hold of some pink dyes and fingers crossed that you get some answers soon. Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->