my son's father might not make it through the night,update, pg 9. he didn't make it

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
I just got the worst phone call i've ever received, yesterday, on Easter, my oldest son's father drove his motorcycle into the side of a truck. he is at this moment at UC hospital with an almost 0% chance of survival, and brain damage. i don't know what to do. i am remarried, but i have always loved him. he is the father of my child. my heart has never ached like this. i will probably be gone for a while, I hope I am not pregnant. this would probably not be a good state of mind for a pregnant women. please pray for us. i want my son to know his father, he's only four, and if he goes now, he will not remember him. sorry to be depressing. good night ladies.

I'm so sorry hun, what sad sad news. I'll be thinking of you and the family!! xxx

You and your baby's father are in my prayers.

I hope we hear from you soon with a miracle. <3

so sorry to hear this, you are all in our thoughts. xx

so sorry to hear this awful news. I send you lots of love and hope everything will be ok for you all xxx

Honey, that's awful. My OH has a motorbike and I can't imagine getting such a call. My thoughts are with you x

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your son and your sons fathers family x

my thoughts and prayers are with you:hug: xx

im sorry to hear that, i will pray for you guys. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"