my stillbirth+m/c story- could be upsetting to some people

You're very brave hunnie. And very strong even though it doesn't feel like it. Both your angels will be watching over this baby. :hugs:

..... i really dont know what to say i think you are sooooo brave
im so sorry for your losses :hug:

good luck for the future hun XxXxX

i really dont know what to say sweetheart big hugs and special kisses to your lil one in heaven :hug:
xx

Thank you so much for sharing :hugs: I can't think of anything else to say,I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are now able to put your experiences into words and wish you every happiness in the future. xx

:hug: first of all for all you have gone through ........as the rest of the girls have said you are one brave and strong person i admire you for what you have had to go through as im sure i couldnt !1
good luck with your new baby and i hope all you dream will come true for you x

:cry: gosh, thats was really moving. You're so brave. I hope in writing it down and sharing your feelings it has been of some help, cathartic. :hug:

Reading some of the stories on here from women such as yourself amazes me, because I don't know how you are so brave, life is so unkind some times, so unfair and we can't see a reason for the awful things that happen to us, I really do wish you the best of luck uvlollypop with your pregnancy, you deserve a lot of happiness. Your angel is beautiful.

:hugs: Thank you for sharing your story hun- Wishing you all the luck and happiness for your future. xx:hugs:

You are so brave to have written, am so glad it helped you :hugs: :hugs:

Molly, u are so so brave, thank you so much for sharing your story, it made me cry, i'm just so glad you it helped a little, i feel privialged that such a brave women shared their story, i don't think i could ever be that brave. i'm so so so sorry you had to go through this and i will always remember your angels. :hugs: :

Thank you for sharing your story with all of us, Molly. I hope it helped you feel better, I will be praying for your daughter and little bean up in Heaven.:hugs:

Your brave to share your story Molly I am glad to see it has helped you.

I think anyone with feeling would shed a tear for you hun, I certainly am now. I am so very sorry you lost your baby girl & your loss that followed.

*hugs* x x

:hugs: Oh Molly, I am so sorry for your losses... :hugs:

Hi, thanks for sharing your story. When I try and tap into how you must have been feeling when you lost your gorgeous little girl.... I can't bear to feel it even for a milli-second. I really don't know how you found the strength to keep breathing! But I'm glad you did!

I got from your post that your daughter was a true gift and she 'saved you', or gave your life new meaning..... or something like that, and brought you where you are today. (hope that doesn't sound too faffy or 'fluffy, I can't quite explain what I mean'!!!)

Sending the brightest of blessings for your pregnancy, xxxx

I don't know what to say hun, thanks so much for sharing your story and I am in pieces reading the pain you went through. If you were here and I'd hug you so much hun.

Good luck and I am sure everything will go well with this baby hun xxx :hug::hugs:

You are such a brave strong person!

Thank you for sharing your story...very sad...but I'm glad that it has helped you

Take care x

Gosh, I just don't know what to say. I am sorry for your loss and I can tell in other posts how much it affects you, and rightly so.

Thank you for sharing, honey! :hug::hug:

I can understand a little of what you may have gone through. I personally know someone who went to her appointment with the gynecologist at 39 weeks and the baby had passed away just prior. It was the first funeral I had ever gone to. :(

Im very very sorry!! :( I wish i knew what to say...

Hun, your amazing and very strong...and right now i just wanna give u the biggest hug!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->