my stillbirth+m/c story- could be upsetting to some people

Thanks so much for sharing your story. The photos of Skyela are beautiful. I'm so, so sorry for your loss :hugs: x

Honey, I don't know what to say - I can't believe you went through that on you own! It's nice that you've kept a memory book. :hugs:

What a sad journey :( You went through so much and I hope and pray you get the happy ending this time that you so deserve :hugs:

The pictures of your daughter are beautiful :)

xxxxx

Don't know what to say, but your story has just made me cry. So sorry for what you had to go through. :hug:

For the first time i now understand what you have gone thru, i am actually crying uncontrolabbly as i am sitting here:cry::cry::cry:

Im so sorry i can't get the words out, will try another day, i am sorry

I don't know what to say... i just don't know how you coped...
I have a close friend who had a stillbirth and she's never been able to talk about it. She's shown me pictures of her baby girl, who was absolutely beautiful and just looked asleep. That's all she can manage. I hope one day she finds the strength to share her story too as I think it might help her.

I just think you are really amazing x

oh sweetie what a terrible chain of events to go through! I am so sorry for your losses. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Nobody should have to go through anything as horrendous as that! Good luck for the future!

I knew that you lost two angels and was very happy when you announced this pregnancy. I am so sorry for your loss and know you have to be petrified. I cannot imagine what it is like for you. I just want you to know that I wish only the best for you and pray that all will go well with this pregnancy. :hugs:

Aww hun you are a amazing and strong woman...Wishing you lots of love with this pregnancy...i will be praying for you...Lots and Lots of Love xx

Thanks for sharing this Molly - I've noticed Skyela on your profile and wondered what on earth you'd been through. You really are so brave and your story is so moving. I can't even imagine how scared you must be at times in this pregnancy, I send you big hugs and have everything crossed for you. Katie x

Thank you Molly for sharing this with us.

Such a moving story.

:hug:

Thank you for sharing your story. You are a very strong woman and may I commend you on sharing your very painful story with all of us here. I know it must have been very hard for you to do. Your precious Skyela is watching over you and your precious new baby. God Bless you and your new baby. :hugs:

Urgh Sweetie, took me a while to build up the courage to reply.
Thank you for sharing, it's such a heart breaking story to read.

:hugs: :hugs:

Thank you for sharing Molly.
My heart is breaking too.
You are so brave hun.
Luv Cheryl xxx

:hug: Not sure what to say. Your story really moved me. :hug:

hiya molly ive read your story it made me feel so sad , everything will work out this time i can feel it , did they ever do tests to find out why baby died ? i had to go into labour when i was 20 i was 17 weeks pregnant at the time as baby hadn,t developed properly , :hug:. violet xx

hiya molly ive read your story it made me feel so sad , everything will work out this time i can feel it , did they ever do tests to find out why baby died ? i had to go into labour when i was 20 i was 17 weeks pregnant at the time as baby hadn,t developed properly , :hug:. violet xx

i refused an autopsy because it would have delayed the funeral by 6 weeks and i couldnt handle waiting. so we shall never know. as far as they could tell on the scan there was a bleed on the brain but they dont know why and her heart stopped

xxx

i have only been registered for a short while and when i saw your story i wanted to offer support you were very brave telling everyone what happened i was very moved by what you said. Your little girl will always have a special place in your heart, and she is now a angel watching over you and your new baby best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->