my stillbirth+m/c story- could be upsetting to some people

Oh honey, big :hugs: your such a brave person

hiya molly ive read your story it made me feel so sad , everything will work out this time i can feel it , did they ever do tests to find out why baby died ? i had to go into labour when i was 20 i was 17 weeks pregnant at the time as baby hadn,t developed properly , :hug:. violet xx

i refused an autopsy because it would have delayed the funeral by 6 weeks and i couldnt handle waiting. so we shall never know. as far as they could tell on the scan there was a bleed on the brain but they dont know why and her heart stopped

xxx

:hugs: :hugs:

Thanks for sharing Molly..i always said you were a special girl and your new baby will be very lucky to have you as a mum and 2 guardian angels looking over her/him!!https://www.thecatsite.com/forums/images/smilies/rub.gif

All the best,

Love, Omi xxx

your story seems so unfair Molly, life can be so hard to understand sometimes xxx

your happy ending is coming tho hon, all the best to you:hugs:

Wow... You are a brave and awesome lady. My thoughts are with you. Your daughter is beautiful. Here's to a healthy pregnancy for all of us my friend. xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for sharing your story Molly, you are so brave, and I admire your strength and determination. You will be a fantastic Mum.
xxxx
:hug::hug::hug:

huge hugs hun thanku for sharing ur beautiful baby girl with us!!!

You are one brave lady! Thanks for sharing your story. xxxx :hug:

:cry:

Sorry it took me so long to pop in here. I cannot imagine losing a child. It would take everything i had to keep breathing. You are an amazing woman, always ready to help everyone else. Thank you for sharing your story and i hope this pregnancy goes smoothly, it wont be long until you're joining me in Post natal and showing off your beautiful baby.

Good luck sweetie, stay strong, we are with you every step of the way

xxx

what you have been through, no one can imagine. I am sure that it will have hardened you and that when your baby comes along you will be a great mam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->