My story...

Rachelanne26

Reaction score
Well here goes...
I was on the nuvaring for 3.5 years and i took it out on the 13th of jan and had my norm period and then put one back in on the 20th or so and then dh and I decided to try for a baby..so i took it out a week after i put it in and started another period on jan 30th it was unusually heavy and longer than my usual NR period...I know that i o'd on the 11th of feb because on the 10th I had a large gobb of cm and then the next day had the pain on one side and ewcm for like 3 days after...dh and i bd'd everyday from the 11th on...well I tested when I was 9dpo..bfn then 13 dpo..bfn then I missed af on the 28th of feb and then I tested on 18dpo and bfn then i tested one more time two days ago and another bfn..not sure if my af is just messed up from coming off of the NR but I figured since I o'd I would have me af..but nothing..i did have spotting on the 22nd and 23rd of feb but light and red but went away..so not sure just need some advice thanks!!

Take another HPT or call your doc for a blood test to be sure

Take another HPT or call your doc for a blood test to be sure

Thanks for the advice..I think my body is just messed up from the NR..I just always thought that if you ovulated that you have a period..the last couple day I have felt like I am ovulating again with the pains and high sex drive but I haven't had any ewcm at all...but just to be safe hubby and I have been bd a lot! not sure if maybe when I spotted on the 22nd and 23rd of feb if that could have been my period but just light since I had two periods in one month and the second one was so heavy...I just spotted that morning and it went away and then I spotted the next day after dh and I bd'd and then it went away...so just kinda waiting for my body to adjust I guess!!:wacko:

I took me a few months to readjust after BC. I had been on it for over 13 years. I hated not being perfectly on time with my periods, but it was sure feeling normal again without any hormones. I took me almost 4 months to be perfectly regular again.

I took me a few months to readjust after BC. I had been on it for over 13 years. I hated not being perfectly on time with my periods, but it was sure feeling normal again without any hormones. I took me almost 4 months to be perfectly regular again.

I took a dollar store cheapie today and it was bfn but I figured it would be..Do you know if you always have a good amount of ewcm while ovulating? I felt like I ovulated again this week but I didn't have any ewcm..just a little wet (sry tmi!) I know its going to take me a while to adjust but dh is being impatient! Our son is almost 9 years old so we want to get pregnant asap and its stressing me out a little and I now that is not going to get me pregnant!
Thank you for your advice...

I am no expert on the CM. I don't track it because I know exactly when I ovulate because I get O pains. I've tried to monitor it and I seem all over the place with it. It's just too detailed for me to try to track. I will never temp either because its too much. We are NTNP... More like winging it. We DTD when we are in the mood, though I'm always in the mood when I O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->