My story...

Ashtong

Reaction score
Okay so I had one depo shot that expired on oct 14 of this year. I had a very light bleeding (brown) this time last month I didn't think much of it but here I am 30 days later having the same thing. I read that I could be having cycles like this because I'm not ovulating and it is my period I just don't have a reason to shed anything bc I'm not ovulating yet? Has anyone else had this? I'm having period symptoms like cramping upset stomach etc. I just want to know when and if I should call my doctor and what other peoples experiences were if you had this happen to you. I'm so happy that I'm at least bleeding on a regular basis after hearing horror stories about depo.

I would maybe give it a few months after depo before worrying, even though it was only one shot it may still have messed with your hormones!

I think so too! I have a app in feb and if I'm not regular by then I'm going to bring it up. Being impatient & TTC do NOT go hand in hand

Ugh depo is the WORST! :( even only getting it once can make your body all out of whack. You only need to get the shot once every 3 months, so when you get the shot, it releases sooooo many hormones into your body at once :( I would give it a few cycles for your body to adjust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->