my story..

emilyy11

Reaction score
I'm new to this site. I thought it might be helpful with what I'm going through. I'm 21 years old. I've been with my boyfriend for about 4 years. We're not trying to get pregnant but if I were we would be comfortable with it.
A few months ago I went off birth control to give myself a break after 5 years. When af would come around I would have TERRIBLE cramps. I decided to go back on the pill on march 20. On march 25 we had sex with a condom (i know birth control is not effective right away). After we were done we realized the condom had broke and he came inside me. We decided that we didn't want to do the morning after pill. If I'm pregnant I'm meant to be pregnant.
Over the past few weeks I've been having abdominal cramps, back ache, dizzy spells, fatigue, some nausea and I was going to have a beer the other night and it just tasted terrible like a metallic taste.
I have continued with the birth control pills and am now on day 2 of sugar pills. Yesterday I had brown and pink tinged cm. I have never spotted before and am always dry before af. I'm not sure when I ovulated. Could this spotting be implantation bleeding?
I'm actually getting excited by the idea of having a baby. They'd definitely be the definition of an oops baby but I'd still love 'em.:winkwink:

Hi Emily. Boy that sounds like a potential pregnancy, I have to say! Is it safe to start taking the pills again, do you know? I know some types can affect new pregnancies. Have you considered taking a pregnancy test? They should be accurate by now as its two weeks since the 'accident'. I hope you get the response you want in your heart, whatever that might be. xx

I've read bcp are safe for pregnancy. If af doesn't come I won't continue with the pills. I took some tests within the past week but now I'm out. I think I will wait a few days to see if af comes. If not then I'll test again.
Whatever the result ill be happy. :)

That does sound like you may be pregnant, I agree with Aurora, you should try and test, use your first morning urine since it contains more pregnancy hormone it is easier to detect.

What you experience could definitly be implantation bleeding but could also be other things, since you recently went off the pill and back on, experiencing changes in your cycles is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->