My Testing Thread -

Haylee.

Day dreamer
Reaction score
Hi Ladies
This is my first time using opk and I have 30 to use, and of course I poas as soon as they arrive :mail:

Today is cd 13. I have quite irregular cycles so I can expect a +ive as late as cd 26-27, if you'd like to join in feel free, more the merrier!! :winkwink:

I plan to test twice a day, and I am also charting, using Fertility Friend. Wishing everyone the best of luck.
Xx
photo.jpg
The lines are alot brighter irl:blush:

:dust:

Also, has anyone used these tests before? I hope they are ok :thumbup: xx

Also, has anyone used these tests before? I hope they are ok :thumbup: xx

I have my OPKs from CD 8, 9 and today which is CD 10

I too had to pee on them right away when I got them in the mail.

Attachments

• CD10.jpg
    CD10.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 27
I have my OPKs from CD 8, 9 and today which is CD 10

I too had to pee on them right away when I got them in the mail.
Hi Lovetoteach - I can see them getting slightly darker :thumbup: Do you know what day you usually O? xx

This is my opk from last night
o pm.jpg
I am just using my Iphone to take the photos, it's alot easier than digging out my Big Camera, so the quality is pretty shocking. :haha:

I'll be doing my next OPK at 2pm. I think I will try and test at 2pm everyday. xx

Gosh I just looked at the photo and it is really bad, can you ladies see the lines okay? I think I'll skip the flash tonight :blush:

I hope you find your O day this cycle Lovetoteach :hugs:
I hope we both do.

So I have my test from last night and I took a photo with my one from earlier that day because I couldn't believe the colour difference! My night time one was soo light
pm.jpg

And now the exciting part,

CD 15 - 2pm

It's alot darker than yesterdays, I'm wrapped, I hope I O soon xx
15.jpg

Sending lots of dust your way LTT :dust:

Hello :) i didnt want to read and run!
That looks like great lines, looks like you'l get a positive at any moment :thumbup:

GET TO :sex:

Hi haylee. I'm Sharae and I am also using FertilityFriend (first time charting BBT). Ever since my miscarriage three weeks ago (surgery to remove an ectopic and my left tube 12/9), I've been peeing on OPKs. I have so many it's ridiculous. It appears I have yet to ovulate, which could happen since I did just miscarry. But I'm honestly expecting to. Here are a couple of pictures showing "progression" since 12/21. Some of these are from several times a day (3 or 4 times). The last test is from yesterday 12/29 (the OPK and HPT from the bottom of second picture).

This is confusing! The line would try to get dark, and then become lighter! It's like my body is gearing up for ovulation, and then something happens and it doesn't occur. Ugh. I know the tests are confusing since the labels are on the back. But as I said, they start at the top in the left picture (12/21) and continue through the bottom of the second picture (on right; 12/29).

Attachments

• OPKs1 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    OPKs1 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 22
  • OPKs3 - 29 Dec 11.jpg
    OPKs3 - 29 Dec 11.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 27
Hi sharnw - Thanks for dropping by :hugs:
I really hope I get a +ive tomorrow or the next day, we did :sex: just incase xx
Sending lots of dust your way chicky :dust: :dust:

Hi lovebotlass :wave:
I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope you are okay :hugs: I don't know if it's my computer but I can't see any pics :dohh:

:hugs: xxx

Oh. Hmm, I can see my pictures. Maybe I can try to upload again.

Attachments

• OPKs1 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    OPKs1 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 7
  • OPKs3 - 29 Dec 11.jpg
    OPKs3 - 29 Dec 11.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 4
It looks as if they have started to get darker again, I'm not 100% on this but if they do get darker you could be coming up to O in a few days :hugs: I'm an ammature at this myself :dohh: I hope you do Get your +Ive soon xx

That's okay, I totally appreciate your advice. The tests have been looking like this for a week now, since the 21st. They would fluctuate to almost positive, to barely there, to almost positive again. I know my body is really trying to get there, but the cramps I'm getting now are concerning. They are not painful, and are actually in one area now (right side; opposite of ectopic), just annoying.

When are you testing again (OPK)?

Yeah that really is interesting how your OPKs are changing :hugs: have you tried googling Ovulation after ectopic? I really am sorry for your loss and glad to see your back so soon :hug:
It's currently midnight here, And because my opk was quite dark today I might even test with fmu tomorrow (even though you're not meant to) and then again around 2pm :) and of course lots :sex: lol

I'm looking forward to see what my temp does in the morning! Xx

My OPKs still look the same everyday... CD8-11. Guess that is good and just means my normal levels are just high and maybe I will ovulate "on time" on the 1st or 2nd like all the charts say? Temp is still low...

Attachments

• CD8-11.jpg
    CD8-11.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 15
Haylee, thanks. Let me know what your temp is for the AM!

@lovetoteach,
Hello! Your OPKs are like mine: staying close to a positive for days at a time. Except for me, I never really see a positive. I'm thinking your body is gearing up for ovulation, and you should definitely be ovulating here shortly. Are you only still testing two times a day?

Haylee, thanks. Let me know what your temp is for the AM!

@lovetoteach,
Hello! Your OPKs are like mine: staying close to a positive for days at a time. Except for me, I never really see a positive. I'm thinking your body is gearing up for ovulation, and you should definitely be ovulating here shortly. Are you only still testing two times a day?

I only bought 20 OPK sticks.. and I am not seeing any difference, so I was planning on only testing around 2pm everyday unless it starts to get a little darker... I don't know what to do, I don't want to test twice a day and then run out because I don't ovulate until a million days later... Then again if I miss my ovulation I wasted all those days of testing.

Hi ladies :flow:
Happy new year to you all, I got a nearly positive opk yesterday, i think :haha:
photo.jpg

I'm just about to POAS, It will be interesting to see if it's positive or negative.

@Love to teach - I see how they are all very similar, fingers crossed you have a temp shift soon :thumbup: Some ladies never get a fully positive opk but still O as well and I'm also worried about running out of opk before I o! Knowing my luck lol xxx

@Lovebotlass - My temp was 35.6 then 35.8, about 96 fahrenheit... That's not really "low" for me I guess, I think tomorrow will be the O day, I'm so glad I'm temping, really enjoying it xxx :dust:

I JUST GOT A POSITIVE OPK :yipee:

pos.jpg

And here is my opk progression :thumbup:

photo (4).jpg

I'm going to keep testing though xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member