My Testing Thread -

Thanks! Hopefully my temps will confirm if I O'd :) I am going to say I'm 1dpo tomorrow I think :) have had few cramps and my bb's have become tender in the last few hours and that's usual for me post O :)
I will finally be in the tww :haha:
I would really like to hold out and not poas until Cd39 ( one day late going off average of 7 cycles) , but that probably won't happen, will probably be in two weeks from today lol, we will still be BDing the whole way thru, as often as possible :haha:
So how many dpo are you classing yourself? Xx
:dust:

That sounds good! Sounds like you're O'ing! I think I'm classifying myself as being 2 days dpo, cuz I got my first pos. opk on cd 18 and now I'm cd 21 (assuming I O'ed on cd 19)...hopefully I did! I had some cramping around cd 18-19 and a little today too. Ugh I hate the tww!

*hugs!!!*

Thanks! Hopefully my temps will confirm if I O'd :) I am going to say I'm 1dpo tomorrow I think :) have had few cramps and my bb's have become tender in the last few hours and that's usual for me post O :)
I would really like to hold out and not poas until Cd39 ( one day late going off average of 7 cycles) , but that probably won't happen, will probably be in two weeks from today lol, we will still be BDing the whole way thru, as often as possible :haha:

Wish I was 1dpo, still waiting to O, temps still low, OPKs still not positive. CD16 now, haven't tested today yet. I am going to test again in a few hours.

Attachments

• OPK CD15.jpg
    OPK CD15.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
That sounds good! Sounds like you're O'ing! I think I'm classifying myself as being 2 days dpo, cuz I got my first pos. opk on cd 18 and now I'm cd 21 (assuming I O'ed on cd 19)...hopefully I did! I had some cramping around cd 18-19 and a little today too. Ugh I hate the tww!

*hugs!!!*
tww sucks! My temp has been the same for 3 days in a row now :( so I don't know. No rise to show O. I hope you are in your tww. Keep me posted on how you go :thumbup: lots of dust and hugs to you x

Wish I was 1dpo, still waiting to O, temps still low, OPKs still not positive. CD16 now, haven't tested today yet. I am going to test again in a few hours.
Hey chick. I don't think I am 1dpo :dohh: well no temp rise as of yet :( I am actually in the waiting room at the doctors as I need to get a medical for work so I am going to ask about my OPKs and temps :) will let you know how I go x

*hugs!!!*
tww sucks! My temp has been the same for 3 days in a row now :( so I don't know. No rise to show O. I hope you are in your tww. Keep me posted on how you go :thumbup: lots of dust and hugs to you x

Hey chick. I don't think I am 1dpo :dohh: well no temp rise as of yet :( I am actually in the waiting room at the doctors as I need to get a medical for work so I am going to ask about my OPKs and temps :) will let you know how I go x

So you think your body geared up to O but didn't O yet?

I got 5 days worth of pos's. My egg didnt pop out

@ Lovetoteach - right now I have no idea and I am just going to keep on taking my temps and poas and just wait for AF. I'm not going to worry about either results anymore. Just taking it as it comes :dohh: there is nothing else I really can do. It's probably stressing me out wondering and delaying O.. Who knows lol. :hugs: I will keep posting my tests. Let me know how u go xx

@ sharnw - does that mean your cycle was anovulatory? What that this cycle? Xx

Last cycle and that cycle was 3 days longer than usual,

For me i think your recent opks are negative :) i really think you O'd yesterday or the day before :thumbup:

Thanks! I hope you get your BFP this month, your charts looks good :) when are you going to test with hpt? Xx

Hopefully i can wait out until the 10th, :)

We are forever in a 2ww :dohh:
Only 6 more days sharn!! X

Well it finally looks like I have a Definite negative! :dance:

Negative.jpg

And this is my progression, I think it is slowly fading :) I have 14 opks lefty still, need to get on ebay now and purchase some hpt's *exciting*

Progression CD13 - CD20.jpg

xx

My opks are definitely getting lighter, I just done another one at 8pm and it's lighter again, so happy it's finally happened, thank you ladies for your eyes and support!!! xx
:cloud9:
In the end even if they were positive opks I only had 3 days of them and as I've seen that is nothing to worry about, I seen another thread in ttc#1 and a lady got a bfp the same cycle that she had 3 positive opks so I am feeling optimistic!! lots of dust and hugs to you lovely ladies x
CD 20 8pm.jpg

My opks are definitely getting lighter, I just done another one at 8pm and it's lighter again, so happy it's finally happened, thank you ladies for your eyes and support!!! xx
:cloud9:
In the end even if they were positive opks I only had 3 days of them and as I've seen that is nothing to worry about, I seen another thread in ttc#1 and a lady got a bfp the same cycle that she had 3 positive opks so I am feeling optimistic!! lots of dust and hugs to you lovely ladies x
View attachment 320155

Yup, that is for sure lighter again. I would think you could have three days of positive if it takes 18-36 hours from a positive to ovulate.. I don't know for sure though, this is all very new to me. I am just waiting for anything different to happen, lighter or darker test, hopefully darker though! Fingers crossed that I will see a darker one by the end of this week at least.

So after ovulation you should see a temp rise again right? Mine are still in the same low range and have only differed .2 up or down for the past few days.

Bbt! I'm having such an issue with that! Im CD 22 now and I got my positive on CD18 but I have yet to see a rise in my temps! It's been in the 96.8-97.1 range when I'm usually 97.5-97.8 post-ov. I'm wondering how much my sleeping habits affect my results...I tend to be a mouth breather and I've been super restless the last few nights...any insight?

@haylee, your surge is definitely there! Congrats!

Bbt! I'm having such an issue with that! Im CD 22 now and I got my positive on CD18 but I have yet to see a rise in my temps! It's been in the 96.8-97.1 range when I'm usually 97.5-97.8 post-ov. I'm wondering how much my sleeping habits affect my results...I tend to be a mouth breather and I've been super restless the last few nights...any insight?

@haylee, your surge is definitely there! Congrats!

Who knows? I would like to know too, I am super restless everyday of my life, and I really wouldn't be suprised if my mouth was wide open half the time too. I am hoping that doesn't affect anything because if it does then bbt is useless to me!

Good morning ladies :wave:
I just had my coverlines appear unexpectedly :shock:
ff.png
I was so not expecting this, FF reckons I o'd cd 17 but that is the first day I got a +ive opk so I honestly thinK I o'd cd 18 or 19 :thumbup: but it has taken from cd 17 to cd 21 for my lines to appear.

@Angel719 I'm a mouth breather / restless sleeper myself! I get worried that my temps are always so low in the morning :( I was so not expecting coverlines today :shock: I hope your cover lines appear soon. :hugs: :hugs: xx

@Lovetoteach Mouth breathing is okay when taking bbt, we just have lower temps and yeah it could throw them off but over a few months you will see some kind of pattern. If you're really desperate you could temp vaginally :haha:

YAY!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Here's to the ttw!! :) :)

Attachments

• pregnancy-10.jpg
    pregnancy-10.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member