My Testing Thread -

Thanks Sharn! :hugs: That's an awesome picture of the tww :haha:
xxx

Good morning ladies :wave:
I just had my coverlines appear unexpectedly :shock:
View attachment 320463
I was so not expecting this, FF reckons I o'd cd 17 but that is the first day I got a +ive opk so I honestly thinK I o'd cd 18 or 19 :thumbup: but it has taken from cd 17 to cd 21 for my lines to appear.

@Angel719 I'm a mouth breather / restless sleeper myself! I get worried that my temps are always so low in the morning :( I was so not expecting coverlines today :shock: I hope your cover lines appear soon. :hugs: :hugs: xx

@Lovetoteach Mouth breathing is okay when taking bbt, we just have lower temps and yeah it could throw them off but over a few months you will see some kind of pattern. If you're really desperate you could temp vaginally :haha:

Not that desperate yet, DH thought that was how I had to take them haha. I think I will just stick it out a few months to see if I notice a pattern. Unless of course I see a bfp in the next few months and don't have to worry about it :)

That's funny my OH thought the same thing! :haha:
It will be so wonderful to finally see a bfp! Sending lots of :dust: your way :D Have your heard of Saliva Ferning? I am considering this if I don't get a bfp x
Saliva Ferning

That's funny my OH thought the same thing! :haha:
It will be so wonderful to finally see a bfp! Sending lots of :dust: your way :D Have your heard of Saliva Ferning? I am considering this if I don't get a bfp x
Saliva Ferning

Heard of it, but have lots of new stuff already with this being the first month of OPK and basal body temps for me. Might look into it in a few months if I still don't have a bfp.

So my OPK looks dark at first when it is still wet, but they all dry and look the same... Here is CD19 compaired to the rest of my OPKs

Attachments

• cd19.png
    cd19.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 19
  • cd15 to 19.jpg
    cd15 to 19.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • cd19only.jpg
    cd19only.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
That bottom opk is heaps darker than the rest of them and as you would know some ladies don't get a true positive on opks but they are oing :D I think that you are coming up quite close to o so time to start BDing :yipee: good luck xxx
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=321465&d=1325899551

That bottom opk is heaps darker than the rest of them and as you would know some ladies don't get a true positive on opks but they are oing :D I think that you are coming up quite close to o so time to start BDing :yipee: good luck xxx
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=321465&d=1325899551

But then look when it is dry it looks just like my other OPKs?

That's okay I am pretty sure, as someone said to me before you read the results in the first 10 minutes then discard anything after that. Even though we dont lol I know I didnt but I deffo think it is even slightly darker once dry too, are you nearly through your batch of opks? Maybe you could try a different brand if you dont get preggy this cycle x

That's okay I am pretty sure, as someone said to me before you read the results in the first 10 minutes then discard anything after that. Even though we dont lol I know I didnt but I deffo think it is even slightly darker once dry too, are you nearly through your batch of opks? Maybe you could try a different brand if you dont get preggy this cycle x

Ordered from a different company on amazon this time, but they won't get here until the 10th at the earliest. I ordered 40OPK and 10HPT. I only have 4 OPKs left, so that is only enough for one a day and hope the others get here the FIRST day in the delievery time period which is the Jan 10-13th. Hopefully I get to BD tonight, because I think that I should see a clear no doubt positive really soon!

Yes I think you will be seeing a nice clear positive soon! :wohoo:
If I don't get a bfp this month I am going to try a different batch. I have alot of cramping today I sure hope that's my beany. How often are you poas? x

Yes I think you will be seeing a nice clear positive soon! :wohoo:
If I don't get a bfp this month I am going to try a different batch. I have alot of cramping today I sure hope that's my beany. How often are you poas? x

A few days I poas twice a day, but then my supply started to get low. Next cycle I will make sure I stock a lot of OPKs so I can poas twice a day. Once I get my shipment next week if I haven't seen an obvious positive I will be peeing it up on some tests, haha.

:haha: I love internet cheapies, you can never have too many. I got mine off ebay as I think if I purchased from amazon they would take forever to arrive over here in OZ. I've got a tummy ache! I hope it's a good sign :haha: Wishful thinking once again xx :dohh:

I mite just poas now -
Because I can :rofl:
Only an opk though, I haven't bought hpt yet so I can't test early. I've learnt that lesson lol x

Well I get 10 hpts along with my OPKs. I might have to hide them for awhile. I have used way too many hpts and we aren't even officially trying, just not preventing and hoping it happens before we have to actually try.

OH and I were ntnp for a whole 1 cycle lol and then I was like no I am baby crazy and I want to be a mummy asap! I want to be a young mummy you know, and I want atleast 3 or 4 kiddos so yeah that lead to us ttc from ntnp, this cycle we went all out w/ opks andtemping, next cycle is preseed and temping and lots more vitamin b6 and folate. x Are you taking any prenatals or anything? I am not actually taking prenatals but I am taking 500mcg of folic acid everyday along with my other vitamins. As soon as I find out I am PG though I will be running straight to the shop for the best prenatals money can buy lol.. xx

Yup, I have been taking prenatals for a little over two months. At first I was taking them because I got off BCP and hadn't had my period in 10-11 months, I thought maybe I had a vitamin imbalance, but it didn't help. Started vitex mid November and got my period Dec 19th, but I have been taking the prenatals since October. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to let them build up in my system to get ready for the baby that will hopefully soon be in my "belly."

DH isn't trying too hard for a baby, he thinks it just happens, but when we went to get dinner we saw a very pregnant lady and he said, " That is going to be you." Really??? Quit saying that unless you are ready to go full out BD every other day, use every measure you can to make that be me with the big ol' belly!!

I have baby fever really bad, can you tell :)

Hehehe I can tell :haha: but so do I haha. My OH isn't necessarily trying his hardest either :dohh: He is but he just says there's always next month if this isn't our month. I wish I could be like that! Xx

Other people are saying that my wet OPK is super dark and to ignore the dry ones.. Hope that means I am going to O today, or I did this morning, because I finally got to BD last night! Fingers crossed, guess I will have to see what my OPK looks like today.

Here is some pictures of my OPKs from CD 19 and today CD20 OPK.

Attachments

• CD 19 vs CD20.png
    CD 19 vs CD20.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 4
  • cd 20 again.jpg
    cd 20 again.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
  • cd 20.png
    cd 20.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 3
I think you may be Oing today too! I o'd on cd 20 this cycle too I think. That first pic there is definitely a difference! :yipee: xx

I think you may be Oing today too! I o'd on cd 20 this cycle too I think. That first pic there is definitely a difference! :yipee: xx

I hope so, I will have to be extra careful with temping the next few days. I woke up an hour later than normal this morning and got a temp of 97.6, temping adjustment sites I looked up said that I should record it as 97.4 since your temp goes up later in the day and now I am sad because I messed it all up, I don't know what to go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->