My tests are only positive with smu UPDATED BLOOD RESULTS LAST PAGE

C

Confusedlady

Fmu negative and during the day only smu ones are positive here's yesterday's smu top pic one below is today's smu pic I'm guessing there false and I'm not pregnant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 45
Think there false if there only showing at smu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 42
How many dpo are you? This early it's possible you only get a positive with very concentrated urine. For some that's evening urine, for some fmu and some smu.
I think you're just still early, it's still a very faint line. FX!

But can you see the line on both it's just strange how fmu and urine through out the day shows negative well I have one more test left

Not sure on dpo as had a misscarriage 7 weeks ago and not had period yet

My tests was negative 4 weeks after miscarriage

I can see a really faint line so it's probably very early still. Do you know when you ovulated? I'd wait a few days before using another hpt.

Wait a few days and test again. Enjoy your weekend and test early Monday morning maybe.

But other tests during the day say negative and fmu test was negative and digi said no but these two say yes I think false positive

Digi will take a few days to show. It takes about 4-5 days for the home pregnancy test to get darker! Some women test positive with FMU. Some test positive with SMU. I've talked to tons of women where this was the case. The first one is obviously positive. Idk how it could be false hun

Don't understand why the others are negative confused.com

To be honest, idk if you ever will! Haha. It could be one of two things I believe. It could be that those tests you have are broken. Or it could be that it's just picking up the HCG on that pee stream. Either one, you will have to wait and see. Have you tried a FRER? Get a different test. Hold your pee for a couple hours, and give it a try :)

i used first response and got a positive, day after i used first response again nice big strong line like no question i then used the tesco one with same urine as i used with first response and i was negative and then the day after so faint it was unreal so if i was you get fr and see that nice big line :thumbup:

Pregnant 100% go get that first response and see nice line and believe xx

This wAs mine same urine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 33
All other brands are negative well morrisons brand is and clearblue digi said not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->