My tests are only positive with smu UPDATED BLOOD RESULTS LAST PAGE

after i got my nice clear line digital said no for 3days after then got my pregnant, you need to use fr as it has a high sensitivity tesco asda Morrisons dont they have the same as clear blue so will say no

False positives are very rare. The second line only shows if there is hpt in your system. Pretty much the only reason for that is a developing embryo.

I got much stronger lines to begin with using SMU. I have no idea why.

Wait a few days, then try again. If you are pregnant, then the hpt will have had time to increase and so you will get a stronger second line. If the tests then ALL read negative, it is likely that you sadly had a chemical pregnancy (where the embryo begins to develop and releases enough hpt to get a faint line, but then stops developing very early).

If it's still unclear, you can go get a blood test from your doctor.

Think I'm going to cry now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 38
Taken around 7 tests now 3 were positive and digi said not pregnant and morrisons own was negative twice and blue dye negative here are the tests starting to think I had 3 false positives

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 29
What are the make of tests you are getting positives on?

Negative

Morrisons one was negative yesterday afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 25
Ok i would personally avoid blue dye tests. And digis are not as sensitive so won't show as positive till at least a few days time. You ARE pregnant, provided the second line appeared within the time frame. Perhaps reveal tests are just more sensitive than the others. A FRER would confirm things xx

I just feel like I'm not pregnant because morrisons tests was stark white :(

What's the sensitivities of the different tests?

The reveal which are positive I haven't got a clue doesn't say on leaflet

Morrisons I think are 25

I see something in the last test as well. Put the tests down and try again in a few days, FX

Last one till Monday

Negative?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 35
Just taken it now

Negative?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 33