My tests are only positive with smu UPDATED BLOOD RESULTS LAST PAGE

Didn't want to read and run, I think I see a line on the ladt one! But blue dye ones are evil, I got very convincing evaps on those.. maybe try a FRER?

The best thing you can do is stop testing for a few days. Give your hormones a chance to rise before you go peeing on more sticks. You'll just drive yourself crazy by them.
The ones that were positive, was it within the time limit?
How many dpo are you?

it also depends on how much water you drink in the early days. was it always fmu you tested with?

No it's was smu for 2 positives and 5.30pm yesterday for the 3rd positive x

A lot of women get better results with SMU or in the evening. Wait a few and retest. Try using same brand ( preferably a pink dye) that way u know the sensitivity is the same.

You can't get a false positive. You're pregnant. But to be safe test again in a few days.

Think it's positive

Doesn't seem to be getting darker and negative on answer test so guess I'm not pregnant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 30
Positive I think but negative on answer test guess I'm not pregnant 4 false positives not nice

They should be darker now :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 29
If there is a second line you're pregnant. As long as it showed up in the required time frame. Tests hardly ever give a false positive, but can show a false negative if the urine is too dilute or if it's early and there is little hcg in your system. The fact that you've now had multiple positives means your pregnant. It doesn't matter how dark the line is. Congrats! If you tried an early response test the line would likely be darker if that would give you reassurance. That's what happened for me. Try a frer. Or better yet, make a doctors appt.

Go get your blood drawn and have the doc do a beta count on your hcg levels. To me that would be so much better than driving yourself insane like this. Fingers crossed for you hun, I believe a congrats are in order too!!

Hun. I really think you're stressing this too much. Give it two days, and test again! Those are positive! I don't know how they would be false positive. The only thing I can think is they have differing sensitivities. It took a good bit of time to have a dark positive on things like answer (50 HCG). I know it's confusing, and scary, but just try a few days with no testing. Then do it again. Ya know?

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j378/lisaloo1231/Mobile%20Uploads/E27C3C6D-EDE7-4D95-9D5B-4F4F249E15D3.jpg

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j378/lisaloo1231/Mobile%20Uploads/E27C3C6D-EDE7-4D95-9D5B-4F4F249E15D3.jpg

Why?! I think you're in denial.... Honestly, do you need someone to come over there and give you a kick up the bum :D

You're getting positive pregnancy tests.... You need to make a dr appointment. No one here can help you over the internet, and asking for advice and ignoring what's given certainly won't help!

I understand it's not expected and probably a massive shock, but the sooner you accept it, and see the doc, the sooner you can plan for your future, whatever that might be :) good luck! And take your head out the sand lol :hugs:

There I'd definitely a blue line on that test, in fact I could see a blue shadow on all of the blue dye tests.

Congratulations x

I know but just heard story's about the stupid blue dyes and with morrisons showing negative and first response not the early one is also negative

I know but just heard story's about the stupid blue dyes and with morrisons showing negative and first response not the early one is also negative

So go get a blood test.

That'll clear it up for you so you won't have to keep fretting over home tests :thumbup:

You are pregnant hun :) I remember having a vague line aswell at the start, I was testing myself a week before my period was due and when I got a line I kept testing myself every day for a week to make sure. Point: I know what it is like to drive urself crazy with all those tests. Accept your preggers and if you really want to test again, leave a few days between them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->