My three week wait!

edthedog

Baking another pink one! #4
Reaction score
So each month after spending a fortune on tests and spending hours squinting at them and then AF turning up bang on time, I always vow not to test til my period' s actually late.

It never happens though and come 6dpo I am back to squinting...:blush:

This month I am actually being forced to wait as I'm on holiday and won't be able to test until next Sunday night when I get home.

AF was due last Fri and no sign, slightly sore boobs and had some gagging in the morning but that could be down to the whiff of the drains in the villa!!

Will post results Sun eve.

Excited and frustrated at the same time but at least when I test I'll know for sure as Ill be 5+2 if I am.

Anyone else holding off to test?

Sarah xx

I held off until day AF was due (14dpo) - Im not sure when I ovulated for definite as I only track via app in my phone.
Was thinking of testing again tonight at 16dpo but I think I might save myself some money and wait few more days in case AF turns up late.

Good luck for when you return home - hope you can enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Plus wear extra sunscreen as you burn faster when pg!

You're so disciplined! If I was at home I would be poas for England ��.

So did you test at 14dpo or still hanging on?

Thanks for the sunbathing tip - have been in the shade since the weekend as factor 50 does seem to be less effective and I can feel my skin prickling after a couple of minutes.

Good luck xx

Yeah sadly a BFN with FMU on 14dpo - but only used an internet cheapy, which is a 25mlU/ml one.
No AF - just in limbo with back ache and cramps today.

The prickly skin sounds terrible - hopefully some aftersun/aloe will help?
Let us know your result when you're back in Blighty - fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->