:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
:cloud9: :cloud9:
:cloud9:
Just about sums up where I feel after reading your good news. I am so happy for you both and am so looking forward to being here for your wonderful, well deserved journey. There isn't a hug big enough to give you. :hugs:

i am so happy for you i have enjoyed following you along you journey and now your there fantastic news yippeeeee :hug:

Congrats on your BFP! I'm so happy for you and your husband...have a happy and healthy nine months :)

MASSIVE CONGRATS Miel!!! :D
Hope you have a wonderfully happy n healthy 9 months! x

:happydance: congratulations!!!! that is wonderful news. may you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Oh my gosh Miel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is FANTASTIC news sweety!!!! I know how long you have been trying and you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deserve it!!!!

Many many many congratulations darling:hugs:

massive congrats miel!!! will miss your lovely little notes on ltttc!!!!!! a :bfp: could not have gone to a more deserving person!!!

here's to a h + h 9 months!!!!!

:hugs:

:cry::cry::cry: you have no idea how happy i am for you & DH.
you deserve this so much, & i cant wait to follow your journey! i am completely over the moon! congratulations! :happydance: have a happy, healthy, enjoyable 9 months! looking forward to mini miel :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

awww that is such good news! Huge congratulations xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fantastic news! Congrats wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :hugs:

Miel, I've been following you silently and am on :cloud9: for you!!!! Congratulations !! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

OMG Miel this is AMAZING news!!! You really deserve this, many congratulations xxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Huge congratulations hun!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: It's about time you got your :bfp: Here's to the next 8mths going easily for you

Congratulations miel ... I didn't realise you had posted your :bfp: in this section or I would've been here a bit quicker. I'm delighted for you hunni and really hope I am joining you soon ...

xx

:cloud9::headspin::flower::wohoo::wohoo: Miel i am DELIGHTED for you!!! You deserve this soooooooooo much!!!!! Huge congrats and massive hugs! :hugs:

WOHOO! :happydance: :yipee::yipee::wohoo:

This is such fantastic news! Huge congratulations to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->