My TWW Symptom Log

I keep telling myself I'm going to wait.... 10 dpo today, just tested bfn. Losing hope!

I so wish you could get a picture! How exciting!!! Fingers crossed it's there and getting darker!!!

Omg how cool is this. Why have i not thought of this before?! Found my old post from 2013 and I logged my symptoms which is giving me hope that I'm just testing early bc I feel the same. Forgot I did this..

9/4/2013 - BFP
1-5 DPO – not much besides the expected
6 DPO – not much, weird dreams
7 DPO – not much, weird dreams
8 -10 DPO – achy boobs, bloating, gassy, diarrhea, Hungry, and feeling like I need to pee
11 - 13 DPO – achy boobs, bloating, gassy, pain twinges in lower right, Hungry, thirsty and feeling like I need to pee, not sleeping well – feeling hot
14 DPO – achy boobs, back pain, MOODY/irritable, cramps – feels like something is stretching/pulling, TIRED, not sleeping great and weird dreams
15 DPO – back pain, CRAMPS – feels like something is stretching/pulling but BFP, not sleeping great and weird dreams

Sophie, I tested late last night so 10dpo leaning towards 11 :p
gaves99, it's so hard to wait but it feels way better getting thick lines instead of squinters. I'm still pretty up in the air. When are you planning on testing?

Also, 11dpo, usually freezing at night but felt warm during bedtime. Woke up with a sore throat and needing to pee like I've never felt before lol
My back still hurts and I'm super thirsty. Food isn't sounding good but I'm not exactly nauseous. Boobs still tender but not as bad as before.

https://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz235/ChioChick1/Mobile%20Uploads/20160710_224908.jpg

https://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz235/ChioChick1/Mobile%20Uploads/20160710_225011.jpg

Here's some pics I took last night. You can see pink in person but again, sooooo light.

Chiochick, oh wow!! I see it love!! Looks good. I am so excited and hopeful for you!!:happydance:

gaves99, dont lose hope just yet love. You can still get your BFP. And PreSeed is great. :hugs::hugs:

armywife03, its not over yet. I am praying that you get you BFP this month as well. Fx for you.:flower:

Baby Blessings to us all ladies!!

Chicochick that's SO exiting!!

My stepdaughter arrives tomo, and she, dd and I leave for vacation. DH doesn't arrive until fri pm so I need to wait until sat am to test. I'd have to get a + and not be able to tell him in person for days. Maybe it'll be a nice distraction to keep my mind off testing. That'll be 15dpo. Since I got smiley on cd18 and not 14 I think af would also be sat

Okay, so today's symptoms include;

Cramping in my stomach, back pain, lower pelvic pressure and sharp pain in my sides, frequent urination and breast tenderness is back. :shrug:

In shock. 10dpo. BFP or not?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
I see it sophie!!!! Congrats!!!!! Hopefully thicker lines for us by the end of the week!!!

I see it sophie!!!! Congrats!!!!! Hopefully thicker lines for us by the end of the week!!!

I hope so!! Honestly though I've learned not to expect much from a BFP. I'll take my happiness where I can get it though.

Will you test again tomorrow? I will but soooo afraid it'll be negative.

I see it too Sophie !!! Congrats to to both :) I'm anxious to see your lines get darker !! I tested today at 8dpo and did not see anything tweeted anyway amd posted in the testing section if y'all wanna check it out :).

Armywife it's still so early for you. I tested at midnight last night and got a bfn with fairly dark urine. 11 hours later a faint positive. There's still time for you!

God knows how bad I want to become a mommy

Posted on Mon, 2016-07-11 17:02
Hello ladies, I'm new on here. Please help me out here. Your advice is much appreciated. My Fiance and I did the deed a day after clearblue showed the peak smiley. We did it twice that month, the day after clearblue peak smiley and the following day after. We couldn't do it before ovulation because he is always working and sometimes he works over 16 hours a day. Anyway to make a long story short, I've been charting for the first time, and every morning my BBT is 98.4 until today 11DPO I had a dip, my BBT 97.9 and about 7hours later during the day, I went to pee and after wiping I notice a very very light pink bleeding with clear CM which have now stopped. My period was due on April 14th. Please advise. Thank you to all.

Hello ladies, I'm new on here. Please help me out here. Your advice is much appreciated. My Fiance and I did the deed a day after clearblue showed the peak smiley. We did it twice that month, the day after clearblue peak smiley and the following day after. We couldn't do it before ovulation because he is always working and sometimes he works over 16 hours a day. Anyway to make a long story short, I've been charting for the first time, and every morning my BBT is 98.4 until today 11DPO I had a dip, my BBT 97.9 and about 7hours later during the day, I went to pee and after wiping I notice a very very light pink bleeding with clear CM which have now stopped. My period was due on April 14th. Please advise. Thank you to all.

Armywife, headed over to check.
Sophie, SO and I agreed to test again Friday because we are hoping a few days will bring a better line. I'd be testing every day but I'm out of tests and SO said we shouldn't buy more til there would be a better line :(
Anxious to see your next test!
Feeling nauseous this afternoon and I have a killer headache :S Friday needs to hurry!

Okay, another day of waiting. And what makes it worse, my DH and I are fighting and not speaking with each other. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

6po symptoms;

headache, dull pain in lower back, hip pains, moodiness, sore boobs and sinus cold.
*Today has been a hard and sad one for me. Best of love to the rest of you ladies.

Okay, another day of waiting. And what makes it worse, my DH and I are fighting and not speaking with each other. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

6po symptoms;

headache, dull pain in lower back, hip pains, moodiness, sore boobs and sinus cold.
*Today has been a hard and sad one for me. Best of love to the rest of you ladies.

I'm so sorry. Hugs!! Maybe it's early pregnancy hormones making you irritable hence the fighting?! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->