My TWW Symptom Log

https://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz235/ChioChick1/Mobile%20Uploads/20160712_151838.jpg

12 dpo - not a squinters anymore :D

Congrats chiochic <3 that definitely not a squinter !! Looks like you and Sophie got your bfp this month!! Very exciting :)

Chiochick- CONGRATS!! You are 1 day ahead of me. I'm 11dpo/IUI today. Will you have labs drawn? I'm holding off on my first beta til Monday.

I've been SUPER moody and pissy the last 2 days. Boob tenderness has subsided a little, bad back pains, weird stomach pains, nauseous off and on, cm, tired but not sleeping well at all. 11 dpo today.

It's funny, I wrote this and my boobs are THROBBING.. now to keep myself from testing until sat!

Thanks ladies!
Sophie, going in sometime this week or next for labs and such. I totally said I wouldn't test til Friday but who was I kidding lmao
gaves99, FX for you! Your symptoms sound spot on!

I tested again and got a bfn :( pretty sure I'm out . By 10 dpo I should of got something . Good luck to y'all <3

Chin up! You've got a few more days. FX for you!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Today is a bit better. Trying not to have any expectations about this tww, so that I can stop being so moody. But moodiness has found its home with me. :wacko: Anyway, im at the half way point and I just want to relax.

7dpo symptoms;
headache, mild dull back pain, slight boob tenderness, and nausea, pelpic pain as well. *Tbh, this could still all be af symptoms:shrug: We shall see ladies. :winkwink:

Congrats Chiochick! Lets hope a lot of us follow....

6/7 dpo and only symptoms I've had is a breakout on my face,frequent urination and today I have nausea. I keep trying to tell myself to not read anything into it since I haven't had any cramps or sore breasts and I don't want to get my hopes up. When do you ladies think the earliest i can test using clearblue advanced?

Wicked bad stomach pains this am, I don't think like cramps. Best described as a pulling or stretching. It hurts! In the middle of the night I woke hungry and now this am I'm nauseous. Haven't tested in a few days but might try tomorrow again.

13 dpo today.

Wicked bad stomach pains this am, I don't think like cramps. Best described as a pulling or stretching. It hurts! In the middle of the night I woke hungry and now this am I'm nauseous. Haven't tested in a few days but might try tomorrow again.

13 dpo today.

Omg. Got my BFP Monday. 13dpo today and have felt this exact way since yesterday. I've been worried something is wrong as I never felt this w my other 4 pregnancies. Is this normal for early pregnancy? I'm kinda panicked it's early signs of ectopic.

Sophie2015- Hoping that you feel better. I remember feeling this way when I was pregnant with my first and I kept thinking that af was gonna still come. But I was told by my ob that it was normal. I still went to the er and complained of pain and let test me again for peace of mind. Good blessings love. :hugs:

8dpo symptoms;

Light headed and blurry vision (could be from lack of sleep), fuller feeling boobs, lower back pain, pressure on pelvic floor and tiredness.

*no cramping today but had them late yesterday evening

13 dpo today.

Omg. Got my BFP Monday. 13dpo today and have felt this exact way since yesterday. I've been worried something is wrong as I never felt this w my other 4 pregnancies. Is this normal for early pregnancy? I'm kinda panicked it's early signs of ectopic.

I actually remember this from my first. At 6 weeks I had an early ultrasound bc i thpughtsomething was wrong and the stretching pain brought me to tears. Look up round ligament pain

My RE thinks it's because they over stimulated me with Follistim this cycle and my E2 was so high that my ovaries and such are sore fr the work. Nurse said because my E2 was so high I'd have more tummy upset. They aren't worried. Having my first beta tomorrow.

8dpo symptoms;

Light headed and blurry vision (could be from lack of sleep), fuller feeling boobs, lower back pain, pressure on pelvic floor and tiredness.

*no cramping today but had them late yesterday evening

These all sound like good signs!!!!

I've been having the same pains and it freaked me out too. I had round ligament pains late pregnancy with DD but I don't ever remember them being like this. Hearing the rest of us having the same symptoms puts me at ease.
I've only taken FRERs so I'm not sure about clear blue tests. I took another yesterday and I'm progressing.

All your symptoms are sounding good!
Can't wait to see more bfps!

Made an appt but Dr won't see me til after 8 weeks, so Aug 18th is my first appt.
Taking one a day prenatals for the time being.
14 dpo symptoms:
Still frequent urination
Breast tenderness has faded
Crampy tummy, bloaty and gassy
Pulling pains in pelvic area
Loads of cloudy cm
Exhausted

Late 8dpo symptoms;

Severe cramping in my sides and I cant hardly move.:cry::cry::cry: I pray that I still a chance to be preggers this cycle. I am 6 days away from expected af and I dont know if this is a good sign or not. :shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->