My TWW Symptom Log

I have tested every day since 7 dpo . All bfn :( I am 11 dpo today and have had cramping most of my ttw. Today it was pretty bad . I also have had hot flashes , irritability, craving sweets, sore boobs , and just Pms symptoms in general . I will prob still test tomorrow just bc I'm crazy but I'm pretty sure I'm out . Congrats to those that got your BFP's !!!!! May many more follow to the rest <3

Armywife- you never know. I wrote a post on Monday saying I was out and before anyone could comment I'd gotten my BFP. All in the span of 30 minutes. 11dpo is still early.

Don't count yourself out! There's a post on here that talks about how some women don't get bfps till later even with a normal 28 day cycle.

Just tested with fmu at 14dpo and bfn! I'm shocked... all symptoms seemed so right. AF is due tomo

Got a faint on 15dpo with #1 so I guess try again Sunday if af isnt here?
Yesterday while grocery shopping I had to open a bag of pretzels since I got so nauseous

Fx for you ladies. Its not over yet until af shows. There is still a chance.

9dpo symptoms;

Backache, cramping in abdomen, frequent urination and painful boobs (all pointing to af). I had that nervous anxious feeling that I normally get on the day of af, but its way too early. Idk what's happening but all I can do is wait. I havent tested yet and I dont plan to until af is late.

Hi ladies!
I am on my first round of IVF after six years TTC, and this TWW is so doing my head in at the moment! Its like renewed hope... but I am so scared of the feeling of utter devastation if this doesn't work...

I have been having very strong symptoms but it is so hard to know whether there are good signs or just a product of the progesterone that I am taking...

On day 3 after egg transfer I was cramping really hard and getting shooting pains on the side and so tired at the same time that when I came back from work I went straight to bed to lie down and DH did everything around the house plus being a lovely nurse :blush:
Oh... and I sneezed this once and felt a sharp pain on my side like if the side of my uterus was being ripped apart... I screamed out in pain and DH ran into the bedroom going "are you ok? omg, what was that?"
The next morning I got bright red spotting that went away with one wipe and nothing since... I really really hope it's just implantation... goodness, this is soooooo hard...

Today is day 6 after transfer and I am feeling kind of normal, just that slight dullness pain down there and sore boobies (which I have had all along)... But tired and sleepy as hell!! :sleep:

I sleep well but wake up naturally extremely early and can't get back to sleep

I have my beta blood test next week Wednesday, so the next four days will probably be the longest of my life.... feeling sick just thinking about it... :sick:

Good luck ladies!!!! :dust:

FX for your sticky bean!! TWW is the absolute worst! I went so crazy. I'm glad your SO is being so attentive. Lots of baby dust!

Cd33, 15 dpo and stils bfn! I'm usually very regular at28 days, last month was 26. I'm getting discouraged at seeing all the negative. Took2 diff kinds this am too

Gaves and still hoping praying this is your month ! <3

As for me I'm not sure what's going on :/ I had what I thought was a squinter last night on the $ store test this morning it looks like a bfn :( for symptoms , I am
Still crampy and I am anxious . I honestly feel like I have Pms but don't want to give up hope . Good luck ladies

Armywife- I can see it on the tweaked one from last night!

It was pretty clear , even in person . But I think it's either faulty or I'm having a CP . I got the ff BFP on the first response , the $store last night but then one with fmu and one with smu and they were both neg :( I am due tomorrow for AF . I'm not testing again .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->