My unconventional tww

Querida87

TTC my #3 his #1
Reaction score
Here is my story. I have had the Mirena in for 6 years and for the last 4 weeks have been convinced that I am preggers. I even got 4 very faint bfp over 3 days off of 2 different brands. Since the last positive I have gotten nothing but bfn after bfn (including a negative quan blood test) with worsening symptoms. And while I know the hormone surges of mirena (and ovarian cysts, which I have now, thanks to mirena) can cause pregnancy symptoms, but I have a feeling in my gut that I am. I had and ultrasound that showed the cysts, but this early in, a pregnancy wouldn't show up anyways. Well I am charting and temping and taking prenatals. I have exactly 14 days to wait before my mirena is removed. By that time if I really am preggers, it will have to show up. So in this way I have resigned myself to my tww for mirena removal and the final definitive proof or disproval of my suspected pregnancy. Wish me luck and shoot me some baby dust ladies!!

Good luck! It seems like your cysts may be causing your pregnancy symptoms if your tests are negative at this point

Thank you readyfornumber1! I kinda hope (as long as the cysts don't affect my fertility) that that's what's going on bc I would hate to miscarry in 13 days when my mirena is removed. My Fertili Tea loose tea blend came today. Hope it's okay to add sugar bc it's good but not sweet. I ordered Conceive Easy pills bc they offer a free 30 day trial of a 2 month supply with 20 opk/hcg tests. I paid about $7 for s&h and I can return empty bottles and keep the tests without being charged anything else besides the return shipping. I also started EPO (mostly for my sore bb's) and will be starting vitamin C and mucinex soon as I get some spending money. I decided that if I really am not preggers that I want to be so I started a pre-ttc diet/pill routine that will sway for quick, easy conception of a girl. My boys will be thrilled the day I tell them they are gonna have a baby sister! My bf keeps asking if I'm pretending not to know so that I can surprise him by letting him know when only when he himself can feel movement. lol. silly man

I have pretty much lost the nausea but the metal mouth is worse and I have to take at least 1000 mg of EPO bc of bb ache-y-ness. Started using Fertili Tea yesterday and am waiting for my preseed and conceive easy. Less than 2 weeks to Mirena removal!!

yaaaay!

That metal taste is odd. I have only heard that from pregnant women. Keep me posted!

So in 24 hrs and 4 cups of Fertili Tea, I finally found my libido (and my bf is ecstatic). Just wish there was a good reason for my belly to look 5 months in when IF I am I would only be about 3-5 weeks.. BB's SOOOO achey. I might have to up my EPO dosage again..

So in 24 hrs and 4 cups of Fertili Tea, I finally found my libido (and my bf is ecstatic). Just wish there was a good reason for my belly to look 5 months in when IF I am I would only be about 3-5 weeks.. BB's SOOOO achey. I might have to up my EPO dosage again..

Nice to meet you :flower:

Have you tested again since the BFN's? Could the breasts tenderness be estrogen dominance?

Nice to meet you :flower:

Have you tested again since the BFN's? Could the breasts tenderness be estrogen dominance?

IDK it's predominantly side tenderness, though I can't stand for anyone or anything (excepting my own hands and sometimes not even that) to so much as brush my nips, and I'm starting to notice tiny drops of colostrum when I squeeze them (which also causes not only pain but cramps too!!) Here is the opk and the 10mlU sensitivity hpt I did w/ FMU today.

Attachments

• opk11-30 (500x375).jpg
    opk11-30 (500x375).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 48
  • pt11-30-2 (500x375).jpg
    pt11-30-2 (500x375).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 40
I've been journaling my cervix/diet/symtpoms since 10-17 and added temping in on 10-21. Here are my temps to date:
10-21 96.9
10-22 97.2 (strongest almost +opk so far that faded over next 2 tests & 24 hrs)
10-23 96.9
10-24 96.9
10-25 97.2 (taken late)
10-26 97.4 (busy day with no time for opk)
10-27 96.9
10-28 96.9
10-29 97.1
10-30 97.1
10-31 97.1

idk what that means. My nausea is pretty much non-existent now unless bad acid is causing it or something smells REALLY off to me, still having smell sensitivity but my appetite is back, things just taste funny is all. I am loving my Fertili Tea though. Today I might try it cold.

I've been journaling my cervix/diet/symtpoms since 10-17 and added temping in on 10-21. Here are my temps to date:
10-21 96.9
10-22 97.2 (strongest almost +opk so far that faded over next 2 tests & 24 hrs)
10-23 96.9
10-24 96.9
10-25 97.2 (taken late)
10-26 97.4 (busy day with no time for opk)
10-27 96.9
10-28 96.9
10-29 97.1
10-30 97.1
10-31 97.1

idk what that means. My nausea is pretty much non-existent now unless bad acid is causing it or something smells REALLY off to me, still having smell sensitivity but my appetite is back, things just taste funny is all. I am loving my Fertili Tea though. Today I might try it cold.

Jud

It does not seem like you ovulated based on those temps. So I would not worry. Are you going to ttc right after you get your BC taken out?

Yes I am. If I was preggers already there would have been no reason for me to ovulate during that time anyways. I honestly have no clue where I am in my cycle. While I have always been fairly regular and had a period or at least menstrual symtpoms around the same time every month except during pregnancy, I never really kept track of anything until 10-17. I know they say you should wait to ttc after bc and that many women miscarry 1st cycle pregnancies but I also know that many women successfully get pregnant (some with multiples) in the first 4 cycles and many go on to conceive twins after a miscarriage and twinkies would make my boyfriend and my sons very happy.

I think I may have ruptured some cysts tonight doing some staining and heavy lifting. It started hurting really bad (sharp stabbing hot pain) in my ovarian area on both sides and on my pelvic bones. My cm has gone back to lotion-like from chunky and has increased in quantity. My cervix is a little easier to reach, but has stayed uniformly high and closed and fairly soft throughout this whole time. I crave soo much candy but just a few pieces gives me an upset stomach, and for the very first time in my whole life I was disgusted by the smell of cinnamon today (WTH??? I LOVE cinnamon) I am so bloated that I ringed my eyes with black put dark purple on my lips and blue over my temple veins and went as a pregnant zombie when I took my 2 ds's trick or treating. I totally pulled it of bc I look 5-6 months preggers. Idk what's up with my body but I don't like being forced to wear maternity clothes when I'm not pregnant because of how I'm currently shaped and sized!!

Today my temp dropped back down to 96.9. I think anyways, as I woke up 1/2hr early and couldn't wait to pee and had to get up so I temped first. Constipated after a couple days of irregularity. had a strange hot flash the other night and the house was COLD so Idk what THAT was about. Stupid Halloween left waaaay to much yummy candy in the house, but unlike the past 25 years, this year I eat just a little and quickly get a tummy ache or increased nausea.. WTH??

I keep going from hot to cold and wth is with this nausea?? Feel like I'm getting a cold and so emotional and moody lately.. Could my hormones seriously have gotten this out of whack in only 5 weeks?? My bf says he doesn't understand either; I progressively look feel and act more pregnant but supposedly I am not pregnant.. AHHH!! Going crazy right now!! I just want some answers and results!!

After so many days of being virtually dry and the little cm I had being tacky cottage cheese, I am thrilled to have a normal quantity of creamy back (not fertile but it makes bd-ing much more comfortable) Got vitamin C today but still waiting on the Conceive Easy and the Preseed. Strangely enough, I never got any email for my CE order, but they took they money out of my account so... I found out today that one of my favorite things since forever is not something I want anymore. That's right I suddenly can't stand cinnamon! :mad: But I want big sour dill pickles and fruit popsicles and tootsie rolls ALL THE TIME!! My bf is driving me crazy asking how to translate the names of car parts from Spanish to English, as if I know anything about that in ANY language. Tomorrow FMU=hpt (and OPK depending on temperature) Just 9 days left for mirena removal

ARGH!! my BB's are soooo Sore! And I really, REALLY want a pickle despite this horrible nausea and metal mouth I woke up to.. My temp is back at 97.2 and my cervix is harder to reach again. Still feels very soft and closed though. Good quantity of creamy cm. Should I up my dose of EPO again? I need to buy more! I wanna be able to do the happy dance already!!!!! I would be so much more patient if I was having a normal TWW like everyone else!! (Please excuse the whining but I needed to vent.) I see a shadow IRL on the hpt!! I will post the pics on the POAS party thread!!

{{{{****TMI ALERT!!!!!!****}}}}

LOOK AT THIS!! THIS IS COLOSTRUM!! WTH?!??? Please tell me this is a sign that I really am already preggers bc my body is driving me crazy with fake symptoms!!

Attachments

• untitled (2) (500x375).jpg
    untitled (2) (500x375).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 28
Almost forgot, my cervix, while still high and v soft and definitely closed, has moved a little deeper again, or maybe it's so soft I have to reach farther to be sure I found it? Craving big sour pickles soooo badly. All I really wanna eat lately are the pickles and tootsie rolls... :/

Speaking of pickles and tootsie rolls, guess what I had for breakfast (after the nausea calmed, of course)? Yup, two pickles and an overflowing handful of tootsies. Since I finde the taste of my vit C chewables a bit strong, I started today breaking them into smaller pieces and taking them with my other pills at night and with my tea in the morning, swallowing without chewing or crushing and dissolving into my tea. Lots of stomach cramping and gassiness today.. Several bm so no constipation though. Tomorrow I'm going to finish cleaning out and reorganizing my pantry. Since there is no school my kids get to help! It is now officially 11-4, meaning I only have to wait one more week for mirena removal. But if my ob tries to say the apt is for my yearly only and that I have to schedule separate apt for mirena and for ultrasound follow up, I'm gonna raise hell. After all, I made the apt expressly for mirena removal and his nurses refused to give me an apt for the ultrasound follow up; so the way I see it, he HAS to do it all in the one appointment. Hope the missing strings on my mirena don't post too much of a problem bc I am sooo ready to have it out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->