My unconventional tww

So I upped my dose of EPO again and am now taking 2000mg, bc my bb's are really THAT sore. Lot of uncomfortable and painful cramping today, not from being constipated and not quite menstrual-like so Idk what That's about.. Crazy cravings and hunger!! After the nausea calms down of course. Cervix high very closed and very soft, temp 97.2 today. Bad anti-social mood. I love chatting on here with y'all, but I REALLY don't want to go out in public or have to see and talk to anyone, not even mu children. Maybe this is what depression is like? Idk but I feel crappy. Oh well, one more week 'till mirena removal and official ttc...

Temp back at 96.9 is that normal?? Have I even been ovulating?? My bb's hurt soo much and I have noticed when not wearing bra that my shirt sometime feels wet at nips so colostrum is more. my bb's are tingly too. I keep dreaming about baby girls

:happydance: :happydance: My Conceive Easy pills came!!! :happydance: :happydance:
Starting them tonight. TTC plan: 1 cup Fertili Tea, 1000mg EPO, 1000mg vitamin C every morning; at least 1 cup Special fruit and veggie juice blend I made every afternoon; 1 cup Fertili Tea, 1000mg EPO, 1000mg vitamin C, 500mg Omega3, 1 Conceive Easy and my prenatals every night; 2 cups Grean Tea with honey and ginseng, 1000mg zinc for bf; track BBT CP and CM daily; BD every other-every 2 days during non-fertile window, every night-every other night leading until +opk; no bd during O or for 2 days after (want a girl); at least 1 mile exercise daily; try not to symptom spot; POAS like crazy 10DPO and onward until BFP or AF. Wishing myself luck and baby dust!! Has anyone else ever tried meditation?

My temp is 96.9 today and my stomach feels... off.. Everything I eat, even what I crave, tastes off and isn't sitting well. It's beyond the nausea I usually feel. I wonder if I'm getting sick?? I feels so ridiculously exhausted, I don't have enough energy for anything and these darn stomach cramps!!! I physically feel like crap and feel constantly close to tears despite being in a good mood, if that makes sense.

I think I'm getting a cold. I have so much creamy cm today it's ridiculous. I had to put on underwear and a liner with my nightgown bc I'm leaking. Four more days till mirena removal and I am soo impatient! I haven't eaten yet today, and am kind of afraid to. I wish I had gotten the right sized speculum, then checking cm and cp would be easier. It seems a tiny bit harder today but still very soft. It has stayed high and tightly closed since I started charting exactly 3 weeks ago today. Idk what That means.. All I wanna do is lay around lately, I have no energy. Now someone has said that if my cysts are getting bigger or if more are forming that could contribute to me feeling more and more pregnant despite being 85% convinced that I'm really not preggers yet after all.. I wish my mirena hadn't lost it's strings; then I could have pulled it out myself when I got my first BFP, and even if I hadn't already been preggers, I would be now.. So I Facebook, and I have been following Danny Barbosa. They guy is a genius! not only are his vids hilarious, but he isn't afraid to talk about ANYTHING and he has an interesting group of friends.

Sounds like you've been on quite the rollercoaster these past few weeks. Hope you get the answers you need soon :)

Thanks mommyB!! I had to up my EPO again, to the maximum dose of 3000 mg. Only have to get through tomorrow and get my mirena out on Tuesday afternoon. If they don't use ultrasound to remove it (for the missing strings situation) then I will be testing a final time on the fifteenth before moving on to officially TTC on the 16th. I would love nothing better than to get two sticky beans resulting in b/g twins, esp. if they get they pretty blue/green eyes that run in our families, lol.

So my bf decided he was gonna buy me a cute pair of boots yesterday while we were in the Concord Mills mall. After going through every shoe store/department twice and asking several associates in every store for help, I literally threw the last pai I tried on in the box yelling about how I apparently live in China and every woman is supposed to have narrow feet and thin calves if she wants to wear cute shoes. and stormed out nearly crying. I barely made it to the car before the tears started rolling and by then the bf was embarrassed by my behavior and teling me to stop acting like a child and he has trouble finding shoes too. He wasn't being mean but he was actually making me feel worse. I finally got over it, but I don't get why I was so emotional about something so stupid bc that's not me, not when I'm not pregnant anyways. Oh well tomorrow at this time I will be nervously pacing the floor waiting for 3pm to FINALLY roll around so I can get the mirena OUT!! For now, I'ma stalk my other subscribed threads and see if I can hold down some breakfast bc I'm STARVING! :coffee:

My cervix is definitely firmer and the opening seems to be pointing more downward(/backward??) and is slightly more open. I also noticed a couple tiny gobs of EWCM while checking cp and cm. Going to be dtd and daily and will start opk's twice daily. Need to buy progesterone cream to combat a potentially thin uterine lining. This mey mean I get a BFP right at the end of November!! As my girl JandJ says, it would be the perfect start to my favorite time of the year, Christmas-time!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

THIS IS IT!!!! Two more hours till my apt and I am beyond Nervous! My cervix is soft again, but it's hiding, os still like yesterday and slightly open. If this means I'm about to ovulate, I could get a BFP before Christmas!!! AHHH!!!! But I'm afraid the mirena removal is gonna hurt and cause lasting painful cramps like insertion did and make it hard to dtd during peak fertility!!

He couldn't get it out!!! He stopped bc it hurt me so much; I told him I was willing to continue in spite of the pain, but he got called away for delivery. I'm going back tomorrow afternoon for another attempt. If he can't get it out then, it will be next Tuesday before he can try again. So here's hoping, esp since I think I'll be ovulating this week.

IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT!!!! Three days two in office visits and a hysteroscopy later and it's finally out!! :happydance: Just in time to because I'm DEFINITELY O-ing today!! Record low temp that FF wouldn't let me chart followed by record high today!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Official normal TWW starting NOW!!!!!

So, according to Bing, the high temp came post-ovulation (and she would know better than this newbie) so 11-14 was 1DPO. Now it's officially 2DPO and only four more days till I can start testing!! Come one (female) spermies!! Catch that egg and stick good in there!!

My temp dropped down to baseline! That can't be good, can it?
EDIT: ok I freaked for nothing. But I already caved on not symptom spotting. I had uterine twinges, I feel like I'm gonna get a cold or flu, and I woke up so nauseated that I couldn't even go back to sleep and am STILL nauseous!!

I got another scare earlier today when I loosed a lot of blood into the toilet and had plenty of bright red when I wiped. I was barely even spotting when I woke up this morning. But it was a one time thing so I'm trying not to over-analyze it. I was not able to eat enough at all today or even drink bc I was so nauseous. I sure hope that's a good sign!!

Still suffering severe nausea today, and adding metal mouth and gas on. I'm a little worried about the diarrhea and cramping and spotting though, I thought that part of the hysteroscopy recovery would be over, even if I stayed sore for a long time.. I will have to call my ob tomorrow and ask.

I've spent the whole day nauseous, AGAIN. Lalo's uncle was sooo happy when we told him I might already be pregnant! I really hope this is it!!

Plenty of nausea and heartburn this morning, no surprise there. Since my temp did go up (just a tenth of a degree, but hey) I used an IC just to get it out of my system; of course, being that I'm 4DPO, it's really no surprise that I got a BFN. I had trouble with FF and I still can't get logged in online, so I can only use it on my phone and upload screenshots of my chart when people ask; what a pain in the hiney.. lol Feeling good and fairly optimistic, despite confusion and nervousness. Last night we dtd and I felt less sensation and my bf said not only was it tighter, but it felt a lot softer too. Also, my cervix no longer hurts from the hysteroscopy but I'm still bleeding. I have noticed that the blood feels like creamy cm instead of like blood, and the color is a bright orange-y pink; I don't leak or use pads as I only see blood when I wipe or check my cervix. Cervix is now firmer than around O and closed again, but os still low. I thought my insides felt softer too, but didn't believe they were until my bf said something. I just wish I would stop spotting and get a better temp rise.. Praying every day for my miracle twins!!

Seeing so many :bfp: lately, I love it!! I feel really confident about this cycle; at the same time I feel really nervous bc I know the stats make it very improbable. Does that make sense? Well anyways, hoping to see another temp rise in the morning, maybe even a more pronounced rise than today? At least the diarrhea is gone and the hysteroscopy spotting is almost gone. Hopefully I get my sticky bean stuck on Wednesday and my :bfp: on Saturday!

Well, I woke up nauseated again, so I went to walgreens and got an anti-nausea liquid that's safe for children and pregnant women. On a more worrying note, I dropped my thermometer this morning and couldn't get it without a lot of effort, so after recovering it, I went back to sleep and temped three hours later when I woke up. I was shocked that my temp was only 97.2! That means that the adjusted temp was 96.7... So I have no idea what my temp actually was today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->