My unconventional tww

My temp never did soar today so idk what to make of it being and staying low. I bought some Christmas stuff and some more baby stuff for the announcement surprise, as well as a few small throw-him-offthe-scent gifts. I sure hope the line I *thought* I saw today at 5DPO becomes a real line tomorrow!!

6DPO possible squinter with SMU on IC, brown spotting, significantly higher temp than yesterday, decreased appetite, metal mouth, stronger nausea, severe heartburn from first waking, cravings, bloating, cramps, constipation, super-sniffer, musty urine, roadmap bb veins, tender bb's, sensitive *I'm COLD* type nips with darker areolas, headaches, dizziness, and apparently I'm *glowing* and my bf says he's SURE I'm already preggers... FX

7DPO possible squinter with FMU. My temp stayed the same as yesterday and doesn't seem inclined to even do it's normal daily progression after time and movement.. Also, my libido has gone through the roof today! I don't get morning urges, so today was a surprise. I took care of it, then got scared by the amount of almost black blood that then came out. My cervix apparently hasn't closed since the hysteroscopy. I put in a tampon, wondering if I could be pregnant, or if I even interpreted my temps right. I put in the tampon at 7:30 and took it out at 10:30. I was relieved to see that the flow decreased instead of increasing. Idk what's going on

Black blood is gone. Only getting brown spotting sometimes when I wipe. Dark red blood found when checking cervix, but not in great quantities. What does this mean??

I just had a VERY interesting bedtime snack and I think I want more. I had a big sour dill pickle and a candy cane and washed it down with a whole water bottle.

Yeah.. If I'm NOT preggers, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with my stomach. :rofl:

I just HAD to check up on you! I see you got your IUD removed! And... more faint lines on HPTs??? :happydance: And cysts on your ovaries? How does that affect TTC?

I am completely oblivious as to when I O'd this cycle, but I DO know I'm on CD21 today since :af: (another super short on, at that) came the first of the month so made it kinda convenient to track what cycle day I'm on :thumbup: I'm just set that, once again, this isn't my month and I'm sure the next month or two will be just the same :nope: But it most definitely isn't a good time for us to get a :bfp: as we are experiencing some major financial hardship. That Disney trip really put me behind, he recently was laid off from work (temporarily) and I'm not working as many hours as I was. I'm more on the NTNP wagon as of right now I guess!

Aww sorry to hear that. My doctor said the cyst I have should be non-problematic. My temp finally jumped again today at what I thought was 8dpo. But an experienced charter says she doesn't think I O'd when I thought I did, and that I' probably only 1-3dpo. But I've had symptoms since what I t was 2dpo so Idk what's going on. The *false* symptoms went away before the removal so I thought things were normal. Anyways, it's been 3 days since we dtd, so I have him taking a hot bath now. On the chance that their is an eggie to catch right now, I want to give the girl :spermy: a fighting chance at reaching it before the faster but weaker male ones. Anyways, if today IS 8dpo, I should get some answers soon. FX

Definite squinter with FMU today at 8dpo (if I'm right) on blue strip test. I know blue are not reliable, but what I time limit and never left and was definitely blue. Now I don't know if I'm 8dpo and about to see my :bfp: or only 1-2dpo and stuck waiting another week to see results..

This is my chart and today's FMU tests. Both showed something within the time limit but the blue was stronger and the pink ended up drying clear.

Attachments

• untitled (281x500).jpg
    untitled (281x500).jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled (2) (500x375).jpg
    untitled (2) (500x375).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 15
  • untitled (3) (500x375).jpg
    untitled (3) (500x375).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 11
  • untitled (4) (500x375).jpg
    untitled (4) (500x375).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12
stalking!!..hope you've either caught the egg or catch it soon!!

Hey there, your chart is not indicating that you have ovulated at all yet. Also, I do not see a line on any of those tests. I would just keep temping until I know I O'd for sure.

I don't think you should stress yourself out with wonder this month or use any tests besides OPK's to detect your LH.

Have you gotten a positive OPK? Do you have PCOS or a thyroid issue?

It's so hard for me to see on my phone screen. Usually I'm at the desktop at work. How does your chart compare to previous months, if you were temping before? FX and tons of :dust: sent your way!!!

And yes I also noticed that FF didn't detect ovulation but I see a definite spike which would put you at 9DPO from the looks of it. Still early for a :bfp: but hoping this is your month!

Thanks ladies. I would suppose I would be 9-10dpo today, if I was right. But I don't feel as confident anymore. I hope my intuition was right and I caught an eggie or two. If not, I'm just gonna keep taking my stuff and temping and I have plenty of IC's and opk's. I didn't test this morning bc my temp dropped and I felt depressed. FX that I get a :bfp: or O soon or meet the :witch: so that one way or another I know and can continue confidently.

Ugh! The headaches have been ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE since the nausea has lessened. I can't stand any loud noises and, thanks to my current super-sniffer, most smells are overwhelming. I have a two pound Chihuahua. If she poops her teensy little nearly odorless turds in my bedroom while I'm in the living room (two rooms and a half closed door away) I can smell it and it's terrible. If my kids yell, I end up screaming at them. Every time my bf gets loud or carries on too long talking, I end up snapping at him. This is not me, and it's been happening since before I stopped feeling confident about this cycle. I have dealt with chronic migraines for years and stress headaches for over a year and even passed out from an elevated blood pressure due to headaches. I know what each kind of headache feels like and how to calm them. These are neither stress nor migraine headaches. They *could* be sinus headaches, but I usually have other signs if something's wrong with my sinuses.. I just physically feel like crap. And did I mention how, no matter how thirsty I am, if I guzzle down any liquid (ESPECIALLY water) I get really nauseated afterwards??

Awww I love Chihuahuas!!! I have 3 of em! I've got a few more days til I get my :bfn: confirmation with the visit from :af:

Hopefully that doesn't happen. In all honesty, I stole mine from a horrible family that cycles through different dogs almost weekly, leaving them outside in the elements, rarely feeding them, never cleaning them or taking them to the vet, often being physically abusive to them. She was a starving terrified 6mo puppy, filthy and flea infested. She will probably always be timid, but she's a different dog now. She filled out nicely and is clean and (nearly) flea free. She is a 100% indoor dog who is crate trained and playful and has found her Chihuahua bark. She wears clothes and doggy perfume and gets her nails done and has her own carrier bag.. I named her Princess and spoil her as if she were one. lol I really don't feel bad for taking her either, considering how every dog they ever have suffers and most die young and traumatically.

About 10dpo if I was right, bfn on hpt and on opk. Nausea almost gone and allowing other symptoms to seem stronger now. Spotting is gone. Temp dropped yest, but not to baseline, and stayed there today. Sure hope it goes up and stays that way tomorrow.

Supposedly 11dpo today. Temp was slightly lower yest than the day b4 and went back to 2 days ago temp today. Not enough of a rise to bother testing. Hoping for a temp rise soon to indicate pregnancy, or for a pregnancy to surprise me with being there and sticky despite my low temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->