My unconventional tww

Do you know many days do you have til :af: is supposed to show? I woke up with sore boobs yesterday (or was it Saturday?) morning. They are semi-sore but nothing excruciating. Never happened to me before once off BC, until last month they became sore before :af: came. I'm trying really hard (and doing pretty darn good this time!) not to symptom spot and get myself all anxious and stressed out... and then when :af: comes super depressed and let down. I'm anxious to start another cycle because I'm curious how long my menses will last. It's been very short the past two months :shrug: Hope that's not a bad sign...

MB - actually have no idea when my period is or how long it will last. I am guesstimating based on my pre-mirena cycles and what my temp did around mirena removal.. Today's tenth of a degree rise wasn't enough to make me test. Maybe tomorrow will be better. It hasn't dipped all the way to the lowest baeling though, so that's good I guess...

So I had almost no nausea yesterday until the evening and the same thing happened today. I mostly feel light nausea in the morning or after eating.

I would guess you're 13DPO today and a high possibility for a :bfp: but might be best just to wait it out especially if you're doubtful based on BBT. I finally doing the "wait it out" method for the very first time since TTC :thumbup: The expense and letdown after letdown before the final letdown of :af: arriving really takes a toll on me :cry: Once :af: DOES arrive I'll be able to determine what day I O'd and compare to previous months at least.

You are the only one who thinks I'm where I thought I was in my cycle. Some say I'm only 5-6dpo today and others think I haven't ovulated, while 1 person says I'm at 1dpo and my baseline temp is 97.2 instead of 96.9 like I thought. I just saw spotting, but doesn't ib usually come after a temp dip? and doesn't your temp go down and stay there when AF is coming? My temp rose slightly today.. I'm so confused. I wish I knew for sure where I am in my cycle, Or that I would get either a :bfp: or :af: so I can start again. If I knew where I was, I would happily wait it out. I don't think I'll buy more tests if these run out.

Sometimes your temp can stay up until after :af: shows. Mine would drop slightly a day before.

Well the spotting has stopped but my temp dipped again.. I have no idea anymore, I'm done trying to guess. Just waiting for AF so I can start over from cd1.. Nausea now only exists after eating or if I think about eating most kinds of junk food. Heartburn is down as well. Dizziness has become more tolerable but headaches and hunger continue. If I see three or more days of elevated temps in a row, or don't get AF within a week, I'll test again. I'll just continue to dtd daily (I'm lucky if I get a single day off, esp since he's always bugging for 2x's daily) and hope something happens soon, either way.

:) Stalking! A lot of people said I hadn't ovulated yet on my chart. But, I had and wound up being pregnant. Now, it was my first pregnancy after a mirena removal and I lost that baby. A nurse friend of mine is convinced the mirena is to blame. I'm not sure because it was removed 2 yrs before that pregnancy. I am pregnant now at 31 weeks after almost 3 yrs of hoping. The miscarriage messed my hormones up for a yr. All seems to be good and this will be my last baby!

xs4 - glad to hear you are doing well this go round.

I had higher temps two days in a row now, but as today's was likely inaccurate, I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up. Since I went to bed over two hours later than usual AND temped over an hour early, Idk if my adjusted temp is anywhere near accurate. If tomorrow's temp is the same or higher, I'll accept it, though Idk how I could get my crosshairs since my cervix said I ovulated when I thought I did and has stayed high and closed since then. I did notice one small glob of brownish ewcm yesterday, but I don't know what it could have meant. I'm going to bed. Not only am I worn out from lack of sleep and a long day, but I just want morning to come so I can temp. Anxious to see a rise and worried I'm hoping too hard and will just disappoint myself. GL and :dust: to all, and goodnight.

P.S. Dani (cutieq) is struggling a lot right now; jump over to her wishy-washy-wait thread and shoot her some hugs please. She's been a great help to us all and needs our support.

Hi all! I haven't bothered to update here with all the other threads I've been on. I started my period the Saturday before Christmas. Looks like today (cd11) was the last day of spotting. My first opk this cycle is getting there, so I hope to get my BFP in January!! I would love to find out I'm pregnant and save it as an anniversary surprise for my intended. (Yes, intended. I have a promise ring and the promise of an engagement, and engagement ring, followed by marriage after my divorce from my first husband who abandoned us six years ago is finalized.) We are celebrating our anniversary not on the day we stopped casually dating and became an official couple, but instead on the date of our fist date, Valentine's Day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->