My very first positive OPK!!!!!!

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just wanted to share my very first positive OPK with you guys!!! I had a few left over OPK's laying around and decided to just pee in a cup and give it a try!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06313.jpg

Here it is out of the holder!!!:flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC06317.jpg

I even managed to seduce hubby and get some :sex: right after I got the positive OPK!!!! Lets hope the :spermy: meets the eggy so I can get my :bfp: this month!!!:thumbup:

I tried the OPK's before and never got the smiley face, so I thought maybe I wasnt ovulating or something. I am so relived and happy to know that I am ovulating!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I was starting to think something might be wrong with me and I wasnt ovulating or something!!! WOO HOOO!!! :happydance:

Yipeee!!! it feels great doesn't it. Hoping you get your BFP. :) x

Thanks Fairy Gem!! Yes, I got so happy when i finally saw that smiley face pop up for the first time!!!Good luck with TTC hun, and I am sending lots of baby dust your way!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

ooh :) hope u get it this month!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Goodluck sending you LOTS of babydust!!!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for checking out my positive OPK post ladies and for sending all of the positive vibes and baby dust my way!! Hopefully it will bring me luck and I will get my :bfp: this cycle!!! Good luck to all of you as well!!!! Hopefully August will be a lucky month for us ladies that are TTC this cycle!!!! :flower:

Yay! I love seeing that smiley face. :) Good luck and tons of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->