my wait is over and......

Gingerspice

Reaction score
At lunchtime I picked up a first response test as was having far too many symptoms to believe the negatives the Internet cheapie were giving me.

So 8 dpo was feeling really rough. Nearly was sick in kitchen sink and kept getting hot flushes. Negative with Internet cheapie

9dpo my boob started leaking and still nauseous. Negative with Internet cheapie

10dpo boob still leaking and still nauseous. Negative with Internet cheapie

11dpo boobs feel heavy and some aches and pains. Negative with Internet cheapie

12dpo waves of nausea, just aches. Negative with Internet cheapie.

Oh and another thing. My sense of smell is super sensitive. I walked into office and could smell a ripe banana from desks away. I had to ask someone to throw it away. He did. Then when he walked past I could smell it on his hands!
Assumed I was out as period comes any time from then. Something just made me think I must be pregnant. nipped Into boots at lunch and picked up first response.

Couldn't wait until tomorrow morning so once home poas.......A positive!! :bfp:
Hopefully it's a sticky :) :happydance:

You may not believe in God but we do. OH was away on business. I thought we were out this month as he was not going to be home. My daughter prayed one night that she could have a sibling. Heart breaking given nothing for over a year but I said that was a nice prayer. Next morning OH is told work has been shortened and hes on way home. His arrival home coincided with the rise in positive opk.

I now pray that this one is a keeper. I can't bear the thought of a loss but we just have to take each step as it comes.

Good luck all.

Don't give up hope

Congrats on your :bfp:!!!! Praying you have a sticky little bean!!

Aww congrats! I certainly beleive in God too & the more i look into hw our bodies are created & how conception occurs everything is so detailed & perfectly thought out. I watched a video on fertilisation to conception & implantation to 9 months in the mothers womb & was astounded! Blown away at hw it all works & straight away thought to myself glory be to the Almighty & no matter wat we do without divine interaction life just isn't possible to create. It's a true blessing & may we all be blessed with ths gift.
Congrats dear wishing u all the best x

When I got to the part about believing in god my eyes welled up with tears!! GOD is amazing!! I love him so much and he always answers prayers in his own time. I prayed for you and your sticky bean!!! God bless! And congrats!

At lunchtime I picked up a first response test as was having far too many symptoms to believe the negatives the Internet cheapie were giving me.

So 8 dpo was feeling really rough. Nearly was sick in kitchen sink and kept getting hot flushes. Negative with Internet cheapie

9dpo my boob started leaking and still nauseous. Negative with Internet cheapie

10dpo boob still leaking and still nauseous. Negative with Internet cheapie

11dpo boobs feel heavy and some aches and pains. Negative with Internet cheapie

12dpo waves of nausea, just aches. Negative with Internet cheapie.

Oh and another thing. My sense of smell is super sensitive. I walked into office and could smell a ripe banana from desks away. I had to ask someone to throw it away. He did. Then when he walked past I could smell it on his hands!
Assumed I was out as period comes any time from then. Something just made me think I must be pregnant. nipped Into boots at lunch and picked up first response.

Couldn't wait until tomorrow morning so once home poas.......A positive!! :bfp:
Hopefully it's a sticky :) :happydance:

You may not believe in God but we do. OH was away on business. I thought we were out this month as he was not going to be home. My daughter prayed one night that she could have a sibling. Heart breaking given nothing for over a year but I said that was a nice prayer. Next morning OH is told work has been shortened and hes on way home. His arrival home coincided with the rise in positive opk.

I now pray that this one is a keeper. I can't bear the thought of a loss but we just have to take each step as it comes.

Good luck all.

Don't give up hope

Lovely story! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Mom2sam What a lovely post!! Haven't heard much praise for God here online. I'm happy too have seen this!

Congrats :hugs: Stories like this makes me not give up, God has a plan for us all

Aw Congrats! I certainly believe in God too. I know everything comes in His time and if our prayers arn't answered the way we want it, God gives us strength to go thru it.

Your story is beautiful, everything coincides so perfectly. =)

I too have been getting BFNs but unlike you I can't get any better tests. So, patience is the only way to go! LOL.

Have a Happy & Healthy 9 months! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->