My wedding dress!

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
Could anyone tell me what is your opinion for this wedding dress which im going to be wearing on my wedding day soon...

Here is the link: https://www.seraphine.com/fashionnews/?showpage=2_wedding

It won`t be a big wedding, we planning just a reception in a restaurant and registry wedding. Anyone, what do you think about this dress for my wedding day?

Its really nice im sure you will look stunning xxxx

so they are all the same dress? - you can adjust the straps? Very nice!

The more simple the better i say - i like the simple cross over back or short sleeves.

It's really really beautiful! I love that you can change the look, you could wear it one way for the ceremony and then change it for the evening.

oh thanks a lot everyone, i was a bit worried, my mother in law was telling me she doesnt like it at all, and that my OH will stand out more than me. I felt really bad and upset. I wish i could strangle her that time by the way she was so negative about the dress. Thank you all ladies xxxx

It is a lovely dress, i like how she is wearing it in the middle picture :)

Ignore you MIL you will look fab xxx

cant believe your MIL said that. what a cow.

Yea even i was annoyed, i just can`t stand her sometimes! She is a bit too bossy and she knows im really reserved and quiet.. But i will stick with that dress as i really want to feel comfortable on that day. The way my MIL is behaving its like its her wedding. She is bossing everyone and i can`t say much as im stayin in her house and i don`t want any form of arguments because of me...

good - dont stress. Someone told me that births and weddings are alike - we spend ages planning them and stressing and agonizing over them and then they're over in a flash and it's the time afterwards that really matters anyway - not the day itself.

When I get married I want something low key, inexpensive and enjoyable. not stressy and formal.
You do it your way.

you will look so beautiful , its a gorgeous dress !!

Yep, no need to stress because it's beautiful. It is your wedding, not hers and it's so important you have a look you're happy with at the end of the day. Some people just can't help interfering, I'm so glad I was able organise everything myself. I'm having a party to celebrate in July and my Mum is already driving me crazy about that.

looks gorgeous! very understated but simply stunning make sure you post piccies!

have a wonderful day when is it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->