My wedding dress!

I like it, as others have said the way you can change the look of it from day to evening is great.

sod your MIL im sure theyre all sent from hell or somewhere. my OHs mum is a crank and my friends MILs and OHs mums are the same. ignore her remember it will be your day not hers!!!!!

i think it's very elegant ...i love it!

It is gorgeous. I have seen it somewhere before and I loved it

Love it, love it, love it! Had something similar myself and I felt all glam and super comfy too.

When's the big day?

I love it.... I really like the option where you can adjust the straps... I love the one where you have it cross your back. :) I bet you will look perfect ;)

As for MIL's alot of them get upset when there Son's get married.... They feel that another women will take there place, so since they are hurting they try to make you hurt too.... Trust me... She will Get over it!!! ;) Its your day!

:hugs:

oh thanks a lot everyone, i was a bit worried, my mother in law was telling me she doesnt like it at all, and that my OH will stand out more than me. I felt really bad and upset. I wish i could strangle her that time by the way she was so negative about the dress. Thank you all ladies xxxx

She probably wants the old traditional dress lol
It's what you want.
Mello

looks gorgeous! very understated but simply stunning make sure you post piccies!

have a wonderful day when is it??

its on the 13th of may, not much days left and i have so much to do... hope all goes well on that day. With my MIL and her aunties and friends around, i dunno how uncomfortable im gona be.

Love it, love it, love it! Had something similar myself and I felt all glam and super comfy too.

When's the big day?

its on the 13th of may, a tuesday and its my fiances birthday too on that day. So guess it would be a special day for him too. Im just waiting for it to be stock i hope i get on time, else im gonna get mad...

She probably wants the old traditional dress lol
It's what you want.
Mello

you know thats what she asked me to wear today, and i got so angry, i said to her my mum asked me to wear traditional too but i refused and i want to wear something which im gona be comfortable.. and she started being rude like in a polite way, by trying to raise her voice and changing the subject "to the weather is nice today"
I was so angry, its really hard to live with MIL. I feel like doing some "monster in law movie" things to her. :devil:

you know thats what she asked me to wear today, and i got so angry, i said to her my mum asked me to wear traditional too but i refused and i want to wear something which im gona be comfortable.. and she started being rude like in a polite way, by trying to raise her voice and changing the subject "to the weather is nice today"
I was so angry, its really hard to live with MIL. I feel like doing some "monster in law movie" things to her. :devil:

:rofl: very funny monster in law movie things brilliant! mil's can be such pains they love pushing an opinion on you!! just try to breath and count to 10....1...2..3..

Its your wedding and you must wear what is comfortable. I really don't see how you can wear a traditional dress anyway. If it fits your stomach, its going to be way too big every where else.

I LOVE the dress. It looks so comfy but yet also elegant. There is no way your OH will outshine you. I'm sure you will be getting your hair and everything else done nicely and you will look absolutely STUNNING!!

I wish I could have got something like that for my wedding. I ended up wearing a white maternity top with little embroided roses and black slacks. My hubby didn't care and the day was very special.

very versatile!

It's cool cause you can change which way you wear it depending on weather and stuff too.

thats brill but u can get them cheaper off ebay brand new to mine was 50 for a full wedding dress but they do have many other less dressy ones to home this saves u a few quid i was married last sat i hope your day goes well like mine did

wear what YOU want, youl look stunning what ever you choose.

i got ear ache from my gran cos i had small black roses on my dress and she said it wasnt 'traditional'! said im gonna look like a goth!!! wtf!!! then moaned asking why i had to get wed when im pregnant, and that im not goin to be nice n slim!!!

just told her its my wedding and im going to wear what ever i want. she was the only one complaining! also, she turned out to be a hyprocrite, she wore black!!!!

everyone knows i like different and have learned to accept it, except my gran!

just wish i wore the black dress i originally wanted! but i chose white just to keep her happy!

that dress is stunning! and youl be comfortable!!!
i wasnt at my wedding, petticoats are NOT for the easily annoyed! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->