My Wedding Planning :D

MissMummy2Be

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
A little about us :D I'm Jamie-Lee and my OH is Adam we have a little boy Christian-James he is almost 8 months old he was born on the 13th of August 2011.We have been talking about what we want for our wedding for months now but he finally asked me to marry him on the 4th of April 2012 :D We have set the 24th of October 2015 and i'm starting the planning now because for one thing i suck at planning anything and second we don't want it to be as stressful closer to the day :D

INDEX

Page 1
Intro
To do list
Bridal party
Color
Bridesmaid dress

Page 2
Sand Ceremony

To Do List
Dress -
Bridesmaid dresses –
Flower Girl Dress -
Groom suit –
Groomsmen suits –
Page boy suit -
Flower girl basket -
Ring cushion/box -
Veil, Tiara, Hair piece -
Jewellry -
Shoes -
Rings -Mine is done (bridal set)
Garter -
Sexy lingerie -
Cufflinks/shoes for groom -
Fragrances -

Ceremony location -
Wet weather location for ceremony -
Reception location -
Celebrant -
Photographer –
DJ/Band -
Videographer –
Cake -
Hair -
Makeup -
Flowers -
Accomidation night before and night of -
Cars -
Photobooth -

Figure out guest list -
Save the dates -
Invitations -
Order Of Service -
Place cards -
Seating chart -
Menu -
Thank you cards -

Decorations for ceremony -
Centerpieces for reception -
Decorations for reception -
Car decorations -
Wishing well -
Guestbook and pen -
Confetti -
Cake knife and toasting flutes -
Cake topper -
Kids entertainment for reception -
Bon bons/favours -
Photo props IE parasols -

Music for ceremony/reception -
Dance lessons -
Write speeches/Vows -
Readings/Poems for ceremony -
Photo locations -
Ask people to be MC/Do readings/Give you away -
Gifts - Bridal party/Parents/MC -
Hens/Bucks night -
Organize alterations for dress -
Honeymoon –
Honey moon lingerie & clothes –
List of all vendors phone numbers - give a copy to MOH –
Emergency bag –
Get nails done -
A BRAZILLIAN –
Tan -

Bridal Party
MOH-Best Friend
Best Man-OH's Best Friend
BM-unsure if having more then just MOH
GM-unsure if having more then Best Man
Page Boy-Christian-James (Our Son)
Flower Girl-unsure yet

Stalking :) Congratulations on your engagement! Looking forward to hearing more about your wedding planning :flower:

Thanks girls :D

Colors
We are having Purple and silver :D we also want to have doves :D
we picked these colors because we both love purple :p and we picked silver because it goes so well with deep purple

Bridesmaid dresses
My MIL is going to make my bridesmaid dress
first she is making one to fit me so i can see how they look and see if there is anything i want to change eg length detail ect.
here is a picture of the bridesmaid dress i have picked out :D
LF8001I.jpg
It will be just a bit darker then this one

I cant wait till i can look at venues and book some stuff :D i just want to start shopping and buying :D

Flower girl so should be my little princess ( your beautiful niece :))

So the wedding planning has been put on hold for a little bit :) but will still be on the 24th of October 2015 :D

I'm not half that organised and we're getting married next July...!

i had decided to get a early start as wedding planning is crazy :wacko: but for now i am putting the planning on hold as we are expecting our second baby in January next year :)

Thanks Lauren :) looking at your signature our kids will have a simerler age gap :)

One thing I do know for my wedding that I have not mentioned is that not only will our son be the ring bearer but our little girl will be our flower girl she will only be 2 years old but I don't care I think it will look so cute :)

My lo is gonna be in charge of rings and he Will be 2...! Can't wait! Off to wedding fayre at hotel we want to marry in later. They have our date on hold so just need to give it once over! x

That's fantastic that they have the date on hold until you go and look at it to make sure it is everything you and your partner want :)

We haven't started going and looking at places just yet as i don't think they would be able to book just over 2 years out (omg just over 2 years out only just worked this out *screams*) but we will have to start soon :) at this stage we are looking at going just out of town for our wedding as there is this pretty little place called Halls Gap Valley Lodges and as we do not want to get married in a church because we are not very religious people we would like a outdoor ceremony and they can do the ceremony out side or inside they can also do the reception and we can have our wedding photos done on the grounds :D

Most venues here will hold date for 2 weeks for you which is good. Saw the hotel last night and its lovely and room for our reception is gorgeous and opens directly onto the gardens which Will also be ours for the night. We Will use the main hotel bar for drinks as is just outside our reception room and that means guests can use bar and lounge area for comfy extra seating or to escape noise in evening...! Think we gonna put deposit down at weekend...

We have decided to do a sand ceremony as part of our wedding :) because we will have 2 kids (at this stage) we would really like to make it more of a family thing more so then just having the kids in our wedding so this is our way of doing it :) we would each have a different color sand and after woulds we would put the vase in our lounge room for ever :)
This is the type of vase we would like to put the sand in
heart-shaped-sand-ceremony-vase-set~l_56751.jpg

Aww that's a lovely idea! We're going to have a naming ceremony at our wedding and have a wishing well at the reception with cards so people can write wishes for her future

Aww that will be lovely :)

We have started our guest list and omg :wacko: with just us our best man and MOH there partners and brother's/sister's there partners and our parents and OH's dad's partner its over 20 :S

Stalking, you sound very organised with your lists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->